The Student Room Group

I don't want to seem like a crazy bitch

so I've been talking constantly to this guy I really like for 2 weeks and we've literally been talking non stop and last night we exchanged pics (don't hate pls) but now he hasn't said anything to me for 2 whole days, not a single word. I'm assuming it's because all he wanted from me was pics and now he is bored but I really like him so I want to ask if that is the reason and say he's being a dick, but I don't want to seem like a crazy bitch, should I just leave it?
Looooool. Well if he's seen your pic and not replied... that means a lot
wht she said ^^
life's too short to not seem like a crazy bitch
You're not crazy, he seems like the type of guy that preys on girls, gets what he wanted all along and leaves without no message or reply.
Original post by mounjl
so I've been talking constantly to this guy I really like for 2 weeks and we've literally been talking non stop and last night we exchanged pics (don't hate pls) but now he hasn't said anything to me for 2 whole days, not a single word. I'm assuming it's because all he wanted from me was pics and now he is bored but I really like him so I want to ask if that is the reason and say he's being a dick, but I don't want to seem like a crazy bitch, should I just leave it?

It depends what type of picture it was. If it was a nude he probably just wanted your nudes and not actually talk to you. I would confront him and ask him straight
Pics of your face or your body? (Hope it's not the latter :erm:)

Either way, he didn't like what he saw...don't worry though, you're better without shallow guys like him..
Reply 7
Original post by samina_ay
Looooool. Well if he's seen your pic and not replied... that means a lot

hahaa nooo! he did reply we talked afterwards but it was at night so I ended the conversation, he hasn't said anything since
Original post by mounjl
hahaa nooo! he did reply we talked afterwards but it was at night so I ended the conversation, he hasn't said anything since

Perhaps he's thinking the same if you haven't tried to contact him ever since
Crazy bich? No baby, just forget him, he's not worth your time.
Original post by mounjl

He might be busy
Original post by mounjl

Maybe he has been arrested.
Maybe he was involved in an accident.
Things happen
Original post by ODES_PDES
Maybe he has been arrested.
Maybe he was involved in an accident.
Things happen

Maybe he just wanted pics for a quick bash
Just send him a "hi you ok" message. If he doesn't reply then you've got your answer. Don't sit there stressing about it and making up theories when you could just ask him.
2 days later...

Still busy beating off to the pics.
Jesus Christ this thread...

OP?

Clearly we know what's going on don't we

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending