The Student Room Group

has he cheated or am i crazy

My boyfriend has been so hot and cold for the past few months, he would never say sorry for upsetting me, constantly dump me and come back etc.

a few months ago his friend who was obsessed with him stayed round as apparently she was drunk and fell asleep. he got in bed with her but soon realised it was wrong so left to go to the other room, but in the morning came back and cuddled her. he told me about it and said he played with her boobs too. he said it was all to piss me off.. i went through his phone and turns out they stayed in bed that morning snd then went out for lunch with their mutual friend. i got over that and left it behind, he promised not to speak to her again unless he can't avoid it.

today i found some underwear behind his radiator that doesn't belong to me. i asked if it was that girls. he kicked off and told me maybe but he doesn't know as he didn't see her naked and that it shouldn't matter if it is or isn't hers. i asked him to ask her if it did belong to her but he refused and said it was too much drama. i asked her myself and she denied it- but he rejected her so why would she admit it after he made her look stupid before. he said if I'm gonna be annoyed i can leave his house.

i left crying, he texted me only to say that if he cheated why wouldn't he tell me when we fell out. but it seems very strange. i don't know what to believe. he says i should trust him, but how can i believe nothing happened?
Sounds like a man child
So sorry this has happened to you. He sounds like a moron. Get rid. :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend has been so hot and cold for the past few months, he would never say sorry for upsetting me, constantly dump me and come back etc.

a few months ago his friend who was obsessed with him stayed round as apparently she was drunk and fell asleep. he got in bed with her but soon realised it was wrong so left to go to the other room, but in the morning came back and cuddled her. he told me about it and said he played with her boobs too. he said it was all to piss me off.. i went through his phone and turns out they stayed in bed that morning snd then went out for lunch with their mutual friend. i got over that and left it behind, he promised not to speak to her again unless he can't avoid it.

today i found some underwear behind his radiator that doesn't belong to me. i asked if it was that girls. he kicked off and told me maybe but he doesn't know as he didn't see her naked and that it shouldn't matter if it is or isn't hers. i asked him to ask her if it did belong to her but he refused and said it was too much drama. i asked her myself and she denied it- but he rejected her so why would she admit it after he made her look stupid before. he said if I'm gonna be annoyed i can leave his house.

i left crying, he texted me only to say that if he cheated why wouldn't he tell me when we fell out. but it seems very strange. i don't know what to believe. he says i should trust him, but how can i believe nothing happened?

You are miserable with this man -move on - you deserve better and don't be a doormat
You need to get rid of him!!! if he's not keeping you happy and doing this to other girls- you need to ask yourself, is it really worth it?
There's no trust here at all, and for a relationship, you need trust and honesty!!!
You can do sooo much better!!!
You're so caring and he's not appreciating that and taking advantage of it!!!

I'm so sorry you have been through so much :s-smilie:

:hugs:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

He clearly has zero respect for you i would not be happy if my bf was in bed cuddling another woman plus her underwear being there is a clue that he may have cheated or he could have left it there on purpose to see your reaction?

He never apologises to you he lashes out and says he does these things to annoy you sounds very manipulative. He dosen't care about your feelings why do you care about his?
Why on earth are you with him, he literally told you that he cheated (by playing with her boobs/cuddling/whatever else) and did it to piss you off?! He sounds manipulative and like he is making you crazy (i.e. The fact you looked through his phone shows you have zero trust and there is no point in a relationship without trust). JUST BREAK UP. Please. C'mon. It is so obvious this is a terrible relationship.
Original post by iEthan
So sorry this has happened to you. He sounds like a moron. Get rid. :hugs:

This one.
Regardless of whether he cheated or not, he sounds like total trouble and not worth your time. It's your decision of course but I would strongly advise re-evaluating your relationship with him, because you are worth more than that.
He is awful. Why did you forgive him? If my boyfriend did this I would walk away and never look back. You deserve more than to be treated like that. Ditch him! Please!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending