The Student Room Group

Heartbroken by a girl that does not even exist anymore.

Scroll to see replies

I'm sorry to hear that. I just hope that it did not **** you up mentally as much as it has done with me. I would not wish the mental problems from it on my worst enemy.
Original post by James.Carnell
Yeah, I was her bit of fun before she changed. That is all it turned out to be. I wanted to commit to her, she obviously didn't feel the same way about me in the end. I was not old enough for her.

Why not just take the good from it and move on instead of just going over it it and breaking it down. ofc you wont, but thats the healthy way.
I'm sorry to hear that. I just hope that it did not **** you up mentally as much as it has done with me. I would not wish the mental problems from it on my worst enemy.

I had a mental breakdown, almost took my life and had to go into therapy for six months, counselling thereafter. There was more to it than just a break-up, but she was a cold-hearted bitch that shook my life up considerably.

That said, aside from the odd bout of depression I'm much better than I've ever been. Time and space buddy, I promise you that you'll come out this situation smiling and ready to take on life head-on again.
Christ. I am speechless. I just don't understand they can claim they love you, want to have kids etc... then effectively turn out to not care if you lay dead on the road. Why do they say the things they do and make the promises they make without any sense of genuine feeling? It's crazy, really is.
It's more a sense of loss, and rejection, feeling used so that she could feel good that she pulled a younger guy when I had other options at the time. We talked about settling down and children quite a lot, it got quite serious very quickly.

Ah, it's just messed up. Yeah, I feel rejected and used. And it hurts seeing her move on with the new guy. I don't love her romantically anymore, I just feel mental pain day in day out. It's just depression.

I hear ya mate. I haven't felt that pain yet but i know it must be brutal. I cant offer much im afraid
Got asked out this morning by a 22 year old graduate, she's pretty. But I am so messed up that my libido cannot even register that, I have not been functional sexually for weeks. I don't know whats wrong with me, never felt like this before. I am lucky that I am able to date, but just feel so mentally damaged that I cannot even do normal day to day activities without feeling terrible.

The sun is out also, and that makes me feel even worse when everyone outside seems so happy and carefree.
She has changed her makeup, changed her hair, got fatter.

She looks a lot different.

Sorry if it sounds shallow, she is a different person to the girl I loved. Her perspective, how she looks, everything is different now.

Am I the only one that came here thinking that OP fell in love with a Spice Girl or Lara Croft?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending