The Student Room Group

Perfect height for a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
you are the perfect size for brushing the goats :teehee:

i like goats :colone:
I named a goat "Lily" once but then they killed her and ate her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 foot 1 isn't working - so don't try that.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
lol I'm originally from Lancashire and certainly a small guy. Lot of guys in my family are fairly small, one of my granddads was 5'0

I think it might just be a Lancashire thing then, especially amongst the working classes. My mum is tiny at 5'3'' and my dad is only 5'7''. I'm by no means an exceptionally tall girl (I'm only 5'7'') but it isn't uncommon for me to find myself the tallest person in a room
I'm from a council estate haha, my family is as working class as they come! Maybe I do live amongst giants then :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
5'10/11and above
Original post by Sacred Ground
I'm from a council estate haha, my family is as working class as they come! Maybe I do live amongst giants then :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Newcastle and the areas surrounding it has Scottish ancestry and blood in it, I believe :tongue:

That might be the cause of your height
honestly, it all depends on a girls preference and her own height. I'm 5'6 so if say you're a perfect height:smile:
Around five foot ten
Reply 89
I’m 5’5 1/2. My minimum is 5’8/5’9, ideal 5’10-6’0, maximum 6’2/6’3. The shortest I’ve dated was my height. Once had a crush on a guy that was 5’8 and insecure about his height and felt I was too tall. If you really like someone, then it shouldn’t matter.
(edited 5 years ago)
I don't really mind as long as they're taller than me - and I'm only 5ft. Probably nice to have a bit of a height gap, like three or four inches minimum, but after that, it doesn't make much of a difference (in my opinion, anyway)
Cause I'm 5ft 1/2, I think anything above that is fine for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending