The Student Room Group

Guys help what shall i do? i miss him so bad

Here goes….

Ive been talking to a guy online for about 8 months now not constantly don’t get me wrong but only recently this past last month we’ve been talking every day and ive become so attached to him…. Anyway we met on an online Muslim marriage site he told me he was seriously looking for a life partner and ovbs so was I so we discussed marriage and how it’d go by if we were to get married ect…

he told me he “loved” me and thought I could be the one for him… So yes we had been talking but he didn’t know what I looked like as I didn’t have a phone then and we emailed instead so anyway about a week today I sent him a pic of me well about 3, be-fore I sent them hed always say I’ll still love u no matter what u look like cause looks fade per-sonality don’t well tbh im not even that bad looking so I wasn’t too fussed… Once I sent him my pics he stopped replying so I didn’t bother that day as I was busy myself anyway. So later that night I texted him askin why he wasn’t replying and if I weren’t good enough or if he didn’t like the way I looked he should just say it and I’ll go, he still never re-plied…

I sent him about 15 plus texts and called him so many times yet still no reply, then finally he goes he was busy and didn’t have time to text me very 2minutes when before it wasn’t a prob-lem? So after that day id constantly call and text him asking him why he’s backing away and if I was ugly he said the pics were fine he was just busy when he was talking to other girls on that site who also had no pics up.

I have his password so ive seen his messages. So I asked him if he needed space he said yes I said I’ll give him a week he goes ok and don’t call or text him in that week but I couldn’t help it and I did again constantly…

So last night I called him and he goes don’t call or text me I don’t want anything to do with you he also said it’s not my fault u can’t find someone else and just go do one…. I said ok en then he started signing to me
Reply 1
bump
You two vid call?

Original post by Anonymous
bump
You shouldn't have constantly called and texted him. I think you've scared him off. Maybe he was surprised by the way you looked. e.g race or anything like that. I think the best thing is to give him space and stop messaging him.
Reply 4
Original post by ckfeister
You two vid call?

no it was a phone call... i went quite then he started hummin a song i like
no it was a phone call... i went quite then he started hummin a song i like

Get skype and see him, he might be different than what he seems... sounds a bit strange not doing video call.
Reply 6
Original post by Ladymusiclover
You shouldn't have constantly called and texted him. I think you've scared him off. Maybe he was surprised by the way you looked. e.g race or anything like that. I think the best thing is to give him space and stop messaging him.

no we are the same race, he goes contact me next year lol so i said i will on the 24th the he goes suck my dick ahah
no we are the same race, he goes contact me next year lol so i said i will on the 24th the he goes suck my dick ahah

Look for someone else. He's not interested.
Keep persisting with this kid, hes definitely looking for that life partner, srs
Reply 9
I didn’t contact him for about 2 days then it was about 1.00am in the morning after two days when he called me I picked up he hang up…

I text him what was up he goes nothing anyway he called again I picked up he didn’t say much we were silent then I couched and he copied me, he then goes suck my dick ahah anyway after he goes to me just shut up when I said some-thing he told me to hang up but I stayed on the line he did too…

then after a few seconds he hang up
Anyway i told my friend about him she asked me for his number so I gave it, she text him saying why he was being a dick to me, he said I need to learn to chill out a bit and im clingy asf,

she also told him how he just wanted my attention and he said he wants me to just go but I stayed so not his fault, anyway he started swearing at her as well she asked him if I wasn’t right for him ect he said its nothing to do with you…

then she got rather fed up and told him she didn’t want to get involved and told him I’ll text him in two weeks’ time, he said “aright whatever”,

anyway he then he went texted me saying “stfu” when I never text him or said anything I texted back “what have I done” he never replied I then text him saying don’t call or text me until the 26th july he replied back saying ok.

What do you think this guy wants from me and why is he being like this? What have I done? And he’s not text or called me since then I haven’t either but I can’t stop thinking about him…. What should I do?
bump
I don't understand is he saying to you to stay away?
I don't understand is he saying to you to stay away?

yes he did but then called me anyway yesterday he goes move on i said im trying then he said how im doing
yes he did but then called me anyway yesterday he goes move on i said im trying then he said how im doing

Hmm he sounds so confusing. Why don't you tell him to be more clear if he calls or gets in contact again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending