The Student Room Group

No P60???!!!

I've been plagued with mistakes by my parents which means I won't get anything above the minimum maintenance loan, they sent a letter early last month to say some of the info was wrong for my step father and my mother sent it again but apparently they checked on the 27th and found it was the same thing. I haven't been contacted since then about this and it was only because I decided to call that I was told that there was a mistake and they also needed my mother's earnings which they never originally asked for or so she claims.My stepfather basically almost never keeps any of his papers, he works irregular hours at minimum wage and then stopped work to do an apprenticeship, I probably earn more than him a week doing part time work at a shop. How am I supposed to support my claim?

Before anyone says I should've done this sooner, I actually had my part done for student finance well before the deadline and I told my parents and they gave me letters to post, before the deadline as well.
Original post by Dinasaurus
I've been plagued with mistakes by my parents which means I won't get anything above the minimum maintenance loan, they sent a letter early last month to say some of the info was wrong for my step father and my mother sent it again but apparently they checked on the 27th and found it was the same thing. I haven't been contacted since then about this and it was only because I decided to call that I was told that there was a mistake and they also needed my mother's earnings which they never originally asked for or so she claims.My stepfather basically almost never keeps any of his papers, he works irregular hours at minimum wage and then stopped work to do an apprenticeship, I probably earn more than him a week doing part time work at a shop. How am I supposed to support my claim?

Before anyone says I should've done this sooner, I actually had my part done for student finance well before the deadline and I told my parents and they gave me letters to post, before the deadline as well.

You can get a replacement P60 from your employer - your step dad just needs to speak to the payroll team at his employer and ask for a replacement for the 2014/15 financial year.
Original post by Dinasaurus

Hi, your Step-Father can request a copy of his P60 for the 14/15 tax year from his employer or his March 2015 payslip, we can accept either of them. Once we have this we can reassess your application. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending