The Student Room Group

Which russell group do not mind resitting in a gap year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ronaldo222
Retake to get better grades and better uni

cool, where/what you applying for?
Original post by itsConnor_
cool, where/what you applying for?

something finance related, loughborough, sorta uni..aaa/aab uni

you?
something finance related, loughborough, sorta uni..aaa/aab uni

you?

Good luck :smile:

I'm in a weird position as I have an unconditional offer from Durham for chemistry for 2017 entry after only meeting my offer with a successful remark, so looks like I'm taking a forced gap year. I'm on the 2016 waiting list but basically no chance of getting in this year
oh gratz bro
you happy to take a gap year or would u rather go uni this year?
oh gratz bro
you happy to take a gap year or would u rather go uni this year?

Well, I would have rather gone this year (esp. as I met my offer :/) but trying to view it all as a positive I guess. Tips on gap year?
haha, I don't even know what I'm doing myself..
good luck on your gap year!
if you find out what you're doing, tell me, i need some tips for my gap year too
Original post by itsConnor_
Where are you applying and for what?

For now I've set my eyes on QMUL and Exeter. Still thinking...
Original post by Humza Ali
wouldn't bother resitting C3 or C4, i'm assuming you're close to an A so resit an AS module instead - unless you really badly need that A*.

most wouldn't mind but it'd be a bigger problem with the top 5 (oxbridge, UCL, durham, imperial etc.)

i took a gap year to resit a bunch of modules and still got an offer from UCL (which i ended up turning down) so it's entirely possible - focus on your PS and try getting good predicted grades

this GAVE ME HOPE! man, ucl still gave you an offer even though you took a gap year to resit????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending