The Student Room Group

Is she playing hard to get

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
Tell me more about this questions game. Did she say another guys name?

If so this is not an encouraging sign.

Yes, a mutual friend that she has known for like 5 years, because another mutual friend told her he liked her.

Basically, the game involved going around the table and saying who on the table you'd bang, not much else too it. She didn't mention him either interestingly.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
You should have made a move when you were clubbing or something. I've been in groups before where male friends have hit on female friends in that scenario and sometimes the girls arnt that keen at the start but due to the club environment and everybody else hooking up the end up caving.

She said another guy, infront of you. That is not a good sign at all.

My advice would be try to get her to a club again, make sure shes at least tipsy then start esculating
Original post by ANM775
You should have made a move when you were clubbing or something. I've been in groups before where male friends have hit on female friends in that scenario and sometimes the girls arnt that keen at the start but due to the club environment and everybody else hooking up the end up caving.

She said another guy, infront of you. That is not a good sign at all.

My advice would be try to get her to a club again, make sure shes at least tipsy then start esculating

Well, that's the plan. I haven't really known her for all that long so I was a bit slow.

To be fair, we were roasting other people in the group, and he came up after like two other guys and a girl, one of which is her gay best friend, so I am not too concerned on that front. I said that the other girl was the most caring girl I had ever met so maybe I kinda asked for it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Girls can talk sexual to u but when u do to them, esp if their interested in you- n u say stuff like you'd bang them they start worrying and wondering if that's all u want.
Does she remember any of this taking place?
Original post by saraxh
Does she remember any of this taking place?

Yes, we weren't that drunk, like 2 drinks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending