Which of these unis Interview?

For Maths With Economics

LSE
UCL
Kings College London
Nottingham
Manchester
Reply 1
If they're your 5 choices, if you was to add them on to your UCAS Choices it would state whether they require an interview or not. But, from my own knowledge I believe Manchester do interview.
Original post by bhfn
If they're your 5 choices, if you was to add them on to your UCAS Choices it would state whether they require an interview or not. But, from my own knowledge I believe Manchester do interview.

It states that but its so vague, it says this course may require an interview for every option even LSE 100% dont interview
Reply 3
Original post by Nuggetsarelife
It states that but its so vague, it says this course may require an interview for every option even LSE 100% dont interview

I did a quick research for you,

LSE = very unlikely to recieve an interview

UCL = " In a small minority of cases, the department may wish to interview applicants. Those invited to interview will be those that have a very strong and promising overall application but who are weaker in one element of the selection criteria, or an element of their application appears anomalous. The content of the interview, undertaken by a member of staff, will reflect that particular element under consideration. "

Kings college = States they have interviews

Nottingham = Couldn't find anything so I believe they don't

Manchester = It's likely you will receive an interview.
Original post by bhfn
I did a quick research for you,

LSE = very unlikely to recieve an interview

UCL = " In a small minority of cases, the department may wish to interview applicants. Those invited to interview will be those that have a very strong and promising overall application but who are weaker in one element of the selection criteria, or an element of their application appears anomalous. The content of the interview, undertaken by a member of staff, will reflect that particular element under consideration. "

Kings college = States they have interviews

Nottingham = Couldn't find anything so I believe they don't

Manchester = It's likely you will receive an interview.

Thank You, "I appreciate you" ~ DJ Khaled voice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending