The Student Room Group

Do virgin males saving for marriage exist anymore in the West?

I'm 24. I'm a Virgin and saving myself for a husband. Id prefer to marry a virgin man like myself because it'd feel more meaningful and we could enjoy our first experience together and build together, giving us a closer bond.

But it seems that men that save themselves for marriage are non-existent. The religious ones are the worst so don't tell me to go to Mosque etc. And not dating sites, most guys are desperate on there. I'm also not interested in men that would marry because they just desperate for sex. It just seems impossible to find ones saving themselves for marriage. Perhaps devout religious men are my only option.

do nice virgin man saving himself for marriages exist anymore?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do any guys wait until marriage?
Maybe the ones who are unable to get sex? and therefore just happen to be virgins once they do get married :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 24. I'm a Virgin and saving myself for a husband. Id prefer to marry a virgin man like myself because it'd feel more meaningful and we could enjoy our first experience together and build together, giving us a closer bond.

But it seems that men that save themselves for marriage are non-existent. The religious ones are the worst so don't tell me to go to Mosque etc. And not dating sites, most guys are desperate on there. I'm also not interested in men that would marry because they just desperate for sex. It just seems impossible to find ones saving themselves for marriage. Perhaps devout religious men are my only option.

Some do, though if you take out religion there aren't many that would do it voluntarily. I'm sure there's dating sites for that sort of thing so you could try that.
Only the hardline religious wait until marriage.
I was holding off until marriage and then realised if you're naturally always horny, it doesn't do wonders for your mental stability or focus in life. It's why the single guys jack off to get it over and done with in a few minutes (or seconds, you lucky devils!) and then go on to study or work or do more jacking off. For men, it's a biological need. For women, not so. It'll be very difficult for you to find a virgin guy, especially for him to "prove" he's a virgin.

You can't guarantee anything, but there are probabilities/tendencies that you can play to your favour. The more studious family-oriented types are less likely to be driven by their physical urges, they usually jack off or don't have much of a drive to begin with anyway. The ones less studious, the jock types, physical but little intellect usually are the horn dogs. Think about why girls out-achieve boys and then compare their "horniness" levels. It's a stereotype, an over generalisation, I know, there are always exceptions to generalisations or rules but the generalisations exist for a reason- usually they turn out to be true.
If you want to merry with Virgin guy then i known one. He is virgin too.
My partner and I were virgins and we meet in our mid twenties, we haven't waited for marriage but for us it was about being with the right person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by bluemadhatter
Maybe the ones who are unable to get sex? and therefore just happen to be virgins once they do get married :smile:

I'm not talking about desperate men that only want to get marry ex to get lazy d. I'm on about men that are saving themselves for marriage. Do they exist anymore?

My dad is very handsome, all the girls fancied him and he waited till marriage with my mum.
Reply 9
* I'm not talking about desperate men that want to get married so they can finally get laid.
Original post by mhairtransplant
If you want to merry with Virgin guy then i known one. He is virgin too.

Is he virgin out of choice though or because he can't get laid?

I suppose I need to start attending church and meet a nice religious guy.

Original post by lozzielizzie
My partner and I were virgins and we meet in our mid twenties, we haven't waited for marriage but for us it was about being with the right person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well he doesn't have to be a virgin. It's just a preference for him to be a virgin. It is more about being with the right person. One things for sure, with me being a Virgin I wouldn't want to marry guy that's had multiple sexual partners. I find sex spiritual, you go inside somebody's body and you're allowing someone inside your body, to enter it and invade it. It's sacred to me, but I know a lot people will not agree with this.
* I'm not talking about desperate men that want to get married so they can finally get laid.

Do they specifically have to be a virgin though? you are looking at it from the same angle as a man who wants to get laid. Why not meet someone who you'll fall in love with regardless of their sexual experience because you'll get nowhere having a mentality like that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
If they do it is not by choice, they would put their penoor in a V if they could
Original post by iamux
If they do it is not by choice, they would put their penoor in a V if they could

What about religious men?
But it seems that men that save themselves for marriage are non-existent. The religious ones are the worst so don't tell me to go to Mosque etc.

If you're going outside of religion there a pretty much no rational reasons to not have sex before marriage. You can get plenty of none-religious guys who only have sex when they're in a monogamous relationship, but that's likely the best you're going to get while still having relatively decent odds of them actually existing and not being a fan of some big sky dude.
Where can I find my Tim Tebow?????
Reply 16
I just turned 32. I believe in being with the one or no-one. I believed in that since as long as I can remember. Not just virginity, also lip kissing. It is my proudest and hardest achievement by a long way. I've got a great career (3 degrees and studying for another one and youngest boss in my field) and have been told I'm very attractive (by girls who I also find very attractive) but keep my distance. It is a lonely and sadly undervalued place to be. In fact, I'm more resigned to the negative reactions it gets from others. But I'll hang on in there. Good to know someone values it :smile:

Reply 17

Yes they do, make no mistake they are hard to find,

so the key is make this one of the 1st questions you ask when you are meeting guys, the ones who are not waiting will freak out and laugh, but the ones who are will understand why you are asking so early. To increase chances speak to as many guys as possible facebook etc.
Once you meet the guy just get talking to him.

The best thing is since you aren't putting out before marriage, he will commit, because he's not gonna court you with a bluff, marry you just for a one night stand .
Reply 18
Original post by Retired_Messiah
If you're going outside of religion there a pretty much no rational reasons to not have sex before marriage. .

No rational reasons? Yes there are STD's herpes, and HPV. Also having no previous partners means less worrying about does he/she still fancy his ex etc. and they know you aren't playing games
Reply 19

Yes, we exist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending