The Student Room Group

Have you ever had your heart broken?

I have once.

There was this guy id known since we was both 10/11. we were friends. we were always in each others lives and became good friends when we were 13. I knew he liked me even though he never told me but we were still good friends. eventually when we was 17 we both went out and he liked me still after all them years. at that point we were both best friends so it was pretty amazing when your boyfriend is your best friends. i honestly thought me and him would last and we would get married and stuff but then a month later he broke up with me. it honestly broke my heart and we cut off from each others lives. so i lost someone i loved and someone who was my best friend and always there for me. probs the most hardest breakup ive ever had tbh.

anyway wby :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Yes :emo: perhaps it was love, perhaps it wasn't but I'm sure that it was for the best to part and let go. Sometimes it's no use forcing things because it gets messy.
Reply 2
Reply 3
No but I feel like I should in a karmic sense
The amount of celebrities i have fallen for who don't know i exist is pretty heartbreaking...

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by RobML
No but I feel like I should in a karmic sense

robml the heartbreaker :lol:
Well I've been rejected 9 times.
But I was lead on once and crushed! That hurt a lot! Emotionally! :cry2:
Reply 7
Yes, once. It was my first major crush. I wouldn't go as far as to call it my first love as I've only ever loved my partner but it was my first big. major crush. I was head over heels for him and he didn't like me back and then went out with my best friend at the time. I was used to rejection and hurt before that from smaller crushes beforehand since other than my partner, no one I fancied ever fancied me back but that one hurt like a tonne of bricks at the time.
Reply 8
Nope.

Never loved anyone.
Reply 9
Original post by retro_turtles
The amount of celebrities i have fallen for who don't know i exist is pretty heartbreaking...

Spoiler

Who? :teehee:
No, apparently I've broken some guys hearts before though :s-smilie:

I hope they were just being melodramatic :/
Yes but not in the way people think I guess

Any how...I were 18 and I randomly saw a friend who I hadn't even seen since primary school (I went to another school). I had no real idea who she was first and she popped out at me... She was with her friend too.

Any how, we eventually become fairly good friends I eventually tell her how much I like her but I can't being myself to say it in person (That and it's quite hard for Asian people of the opposite sex in your town to not go out together cos... Asians)

I sent her a long essay essentially saying how amazing she was. She replied saying that that's the nicest thing any ones ever said to her . She didn't feel the same way... Fair enough however she said we can still be friends. I still cherished the friendship. After about two weeks she stopped talking to me.

A few months back after I parked up and she was there. I thought "Well I don't necessarily fancy her"but who knows...something might have gone on at the time" and when I go to say hi, her friend said "Don't respond. Carry on walking" and I was like "Oh :frown:" Thing is...her friend actually seemes nice at first.So to me now she is the stranger she was for many years before she randomly popped out on me.

I did actually see her when mum asked me to pick up an order. I made no attempt at any contact then. Was like...nope. Wow writing that actually made me a bit upset so that was more over a broken friendship. If she does say hi now, well I'd straight out ask her "Sorry, but could I ask who you are" ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by stefano865
Who? :teehee:

the list is endless my friend!
Reply 13
Original post by retro_turtles
the list is endless my friend!

Any TSR celebs?
Yes.

Never ****ing falling in love with anyone again.
Reply 15
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yes.

Things will work out.
Original post by RobML
Things will work out.

You seem incredibly sure :')
Reply 17
Yes.

:console:

Same here. Love is a painful drug.
Reply 18
You seem incredibly sure :':wink:

You're young, and love is always waiting somewhere
Original post by RobML
Any TSR celebs?

you obviously :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending