The Student Room Group

Help with UCAS Application

Hi, currently filing in UCAS application and I have a couple of questions:

- I retook GCSE Maths last year in November 2015 (at my college), originally took it in June 2015 at school and got a D. Do I put both grades down, with Mathematics grade D in June 2015 under my school and then under my current college Mathematics grade C November 2015, or do I put the highest qualification down?
- I did Additional Science Unit 1 in 2014 and Unit 2 in 2015. On my results it says Science A (Route 1) for 2014 and Additional Science (Route 1) for 2015. Now on UCAS it doesn't show these options so I've just put Additional Science, grade C overall for 2015. Do I need to put down what I got in 2014, and if so, what is the name for qualification I got?
- I'm part of the first year to take the new separate AS Level qualification. What option does this come under on UCAS?

Many Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Moonview Highway
Hi, currently filing in UCAS application and I have a couple of questions:

- I retook GCSE Maths last year in November 2015 (at my college), originally took it in June 2015 at school and got a D. Do I put both grades down, with Mathematics grade D in June 2015 under my school and then under my current college Mathematics grade C November 2015, or do I put the highest qualification down?
- I did Additional Science Unit 1 in 2014 and Unit 2 in 2015. On my results it says Science A (Route 1) for 2014 and Additional Science (Route 1) for 2015. Now on UCAS it doesn't show these options so I've just put Additional Science, grade C overall for 2015. Do I need to put down what I got in 2014, and if so, what is the name for qualification I got?
- I'm part of the first year to take the new separate AS Level qualification. What option does this come under on UCAS?

Many Thanks

yes the maths is right. See if anything comes up for that exam board for science on its own. It would just go under AS level.
Original post by claireestelle
yes the maths is right. See if anything comes up for that exam board for science on its own. It would just go under AS level.

Thanks, so I put both maths grades down then?

Yep:smile:
Reply 4

You don't need to! Only the highest GCSE grade counts. All AS & A2 need to be declared, though.
Original post by btea
You don't need to! Only the highest GCSE grade counts. All AS & A2 need to be declared, though.

Ok I'm really confused do I put down both grades or just one?
Ok I'm really confused do I put down both grades or just one?

Both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending