The Student Room Group

Muslim boy wants to be with me, I'm Muslim too

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asiangirl_18
Firstly,you never truly know anyone no matter how long u have a relationship with them, whether it is halal or not. Why do u think couples who have known each other for ten years and more who finally marry can't stay together for too long? No one is going to show u their bad habits or bad side when ur going out etc. Its only when u live with them will u know what theyr truly like. Not saying he i S badly but we all have bad habits and we try to hide them when dating but u cant hide them once married. So the getting to know him for a long long time doesn't ensure the success of ur marriage if there was ever to be one.

There's reason he ignores u when ur dad is around. He knows, as I'm sure u do, that if he begins to get it on or whatever with u ur dad isn't gonna take kindly to that at all. If he is interested he needs to speak to ur dad. Cutting ur dad outta the picture and texting etc is just gonna make the end situation worse. Then even if u guys do get serious and want to marry, there is no way ur dad will allow it and that's just gonna cause excess tension and heartbreak. I get that it's awkward to talk to ur dad about it so that's fine. Text the guy and tell him to talk to ur dad about how he would like to be friends with you. If the dad is okay with that then u guys can talk as u have asked permission. If not then respect what ur father wants. He is only trying to protect u at the end of the day. And the guy shud respect this if he is actually serious.

Yeah I understand what you're saying, thank you for responding. It's just I really do need to speak with him alone or with friends of a similar age range otherwise he just won't speak. He saw me nearly every single day but wouldn't utter a single word to me when my father was there, obviously he can't try to flirt with me if my father is next to me, but he will not talk at all. He literally waits for my dad to go off somewhere before speaking to me each time, even just to ask how I am etc. For all I know he might have already spoken to my dad about getting to know me seeing as they talked a lot, that's something I'll have to ask him when I next talk to him.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I understand what you're saying, thank you for responding. It's just I really do need to speak with him alone or with friends of a similar age range otherwise he just won't speak. He saw me nearly every single day but wouldn't utter a single word to me when my father was there, obviously he can't try to flirt with me if my father is next to me, but he will not talk at all. He literally waits for my dad to go off somewhere before speaking to me each time, even just to ask how I am etc. For all I know he might have already spoken to my dad about getting to know me seeing as they talked a lot, that's something I'll have to ask him when I next talk to him.

Yehh maybe talk to him on ur own but if he tries to dodge the whole thing where he needs to ask ur dad then u know he isn't serious. And tbh Asian lads will never speak to a girl even if its just hi how u doing especially not i front of ur dad kus no dad will like a boy chatting to their daughter no matter what. I would advise only speaking to him once, maybe just over text but dnt meet up with him kus if ur dad finds out I doubt his reaction will be kind y kno. Look out for yourself more than finding out if he really likes u or not kus that's the most important. Once a relationship between ur parent has gone its hard to get it back. Trust me Ive been there. Just tread carefully ykno x
Original post by samantham999
The whole reason a nikah is put in place is to allow sexual contact you moron, its an agreement to allow sexual interaction.

Sweetie. That's just one reason. Don't you know?
I really don't think there was a need for the use of moron unless it has a nice tone?! (Like you do with friends)
ummah.com
Sweetie. That's just one reason. Don't you know?
I really don't think there was a need for the use of moron unless it has a nice tone?! (Like you do with friends)

One reason? Wow you really are not paying attention to what I am saying. Maybe read what the quran says about the sexual needs of a man and how the purpose of a nikah is to allow sexual interaction between a wife and a husband who wish to marry eachother.
Oh and please choke on the word 'sweetie'
Thank you for responding :smile: yes I don't mind conversing with him privately at all as long as he isn't being disrespectful towards me and so far he isn't, if he was then I would stop talking to him. I don't think it's that big of a deal to speak to a boy privately to get to know what he's like, I just don't feel like getting my parents involved so early on like some are suggesting, it makes me feel like a child that needs parental supervision for something very basic. It's also my business so I want to deal with it my own way without parental interference.

exactly there's nothing wrong with it. This stupid gender segregation thing has gone too far in the Muslim community now. we live in an ever global world where speaking to the opposite sex on a daily basis is basically inevitable unless you shut yourself away at home. Muslims are doing themselves no favours by sticking to this childish segregation bullcrap
Reply 66
Original post by HAnwar

Nothing good comes out of a haram relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eh? All non-muslim relationships are bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask your dad if hes said anything about you?
Tell him straight via texts that you do not want to have a extramarital relationship
Original post by RobML
Oh shut up you oik

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you enjoyed your daily **** X
Ask your dad if hes said anything about you?
Tell him straight via texts that you do not want to have a extramarital relationship

I feel better just asking the boy casually if he still speaks to my father, it's a bit embarrassing telling my dad at such an early stage, I don't really mind asking the boy so I was planning on doing that in a while.
Reply 70
honey, there are millions of successful relationships in the world where the partners were together and had sex before marriage so don't say things which are so obviously untrue as it makes you look like a fool :lol:

Honey, get off anon cos it makes you look like a fool :wink:
One reason? Wow you really are not paying attention to what I am saying. Maybe read what the quran says about the sexual needs of a man and how the purpose of a nikah is to allow sexual interaction between a wife and a husband who wish to marry eachother.
Oh and please choke on the word 'sweetie'

I have studied the Quran in great detail under authentic and influential scholars. Which makes me laugh at what you are saying. I don't think you are understanding what I am saying. But oh well.
P.S. I didn't use sweetie as an endearment.
I have studied the Quran in great detail under authentic and influential scholars. Which makes me laugh at what you are saying. I don't think you are understanding what I am saying. But oh well.
P.S. I didn't use sweetie as an endearment.

Aw you're just another typical girl who doesnt want to admit that men marry for sex. Dont worry, maybe one day you'll understand when your husband is blowing your back out X
Aw you're just another typical girl who doesnt want to admit that men marry for sex. Dont worry, maybe one day you'll understand when your husband is blowing your back out X

I didn't say men dont marry for sex just that its not the only reason.
From what you wrote though i have a question: So men who get sex out of marriage don't marry?
Original post by HAnwar

she doesn't want anyone to know how promiscuous she is :biggrin:
Hey bro why don't u come into ISOC where u won't get random replies from any ignoramus trying to give u wrong advice
Original post by HAnwar

im on anon because previously in this thread ive given personal info about myself, so you made yourself more the fool by not knowing that and for your silly statement about haram relationships :wink:
Original post by Angry Bird
she doesn't want anyone to know how promiscuous she is :biggrin:

but i guess you want everyone to know that your a liar because i never said anything about being promiscuous. the only sexual relationship ive had is with my husband so jokes on you
Original post by HAnwar

Might want to actually address the question instead of just calling her a fool.
Reply 79
Original post by AperfectBalance
Might want to actually address the question instead of just calling her a fool.

Original post by Conceited
Are you going to address the statement or not?

There's nothing to address.
Any Muslim knows that pre martial relationships are haram.
Whether they are successful in this life or not, they still count as a sin and Muslims will be questioned on this in the hereafter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending