The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by poopiepie
Hello (:

I'm applying to Cambridge, Bath, UCL, Edinbrugh and Sheffield.

My AS Grades: AAA(C)A (I retook one)
Predicted Grades: A*A*AA
AS/A2 subjects: Maths, Physics, Art, Economics

I'm really scared waaah my friends have already got offers for other courses and I'm here like ._.

Welcome to the thread!!! Another applicant applying the same four unis as me 😂 don't be worried bc Edinburgh and Bath do take their time to give out architecture offers, and Camb and UCL will only decide after interviews anyway
What college have you applied to for Cambridge btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seems to be the life of an architect to complain at how easy others have it!
Original post by TSRMatt
Did you do your AS levels a year early?

Hey! I did my edexcel maths a year early, wish I hadn't though :\ that C *cries*
Original post by czhang1998
Welcome to the thread!!! Another applicant applying the same four unis as me 😂 don't be worried bc Edinburgh and Bath do take their time to give out architecture offers, and Camb and UCL will only decide after interviews anyway
What college have you applied to for Cambridge btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for St Johns! (: Have you heard anything from your unis?
Original post by thewinelake
It seems to be the life of an architect to complain at how easy others have it!

Hahah quite true

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for St Johns! (: Have you heard anything from your unis?

Niceee!! I've got an offer from Edinburgh 😁 but I think they gave that quite early mainly because I'm international 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by czhang1998
Niceee!! I've got an offer from Edinburgh 😁 but I think they gave that quite early mainly because I'm international 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh congratulations! When did you apply and when did you receive the offer?
Ahh congratulations! When did you apply and when did you receive the offer?

Thank you 😊 I applied at the beginning of Oct and received the offer on Monday this week 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys has anyone here received an offer from Bath?? I just heard from an friend that their friend has got an offer there 😱
An international friend of a friend?
An international friend of a friend?

I don't think so... he is Chinese but he was born in the UK so home student really
Interesting. I was expecting mid-late November for early applicants to hear from Bath.
Interesting. I was expecting mid-late November for early applicants to hear from Bath.

Yh that's what I thought! Or even later :colonhash: now I'm more stressed and worried
Don't be!! Just be patient - at least you have an offer! If you've had nothing more by Christmas, I'll eat my hat.
Has anyone been asked for a portfolio for Sheffield yet ? Or Newcastle? It's hard being patient ....
Don't be!! Just be patient - at least you have an offer! If you've had nothing more by Christmas, I'll eat my hat.

Awwww bless you :redface: thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure your daughter will be receiving her offers shortly as well! Keep us informed :smile:
Original post by Peter Pan99
Has anyone been asked for a portfolio for Sheffield yet ? Or Newcastle? It's hard being patient ....

Sorry I haven't applied for any of them :frown:
Original post by Peter Pan99

I haven't been requested one either :\ (applied for Sheffield)
I haven't been requested one either :\ (applied for Sheffield)

It took me about 2 weeks before getting a portfolio request so don't worry about it.
Looks like Nottingham are wrapping thing up because mines due Wednesday as well. I'm worried about time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending