The Student Room Group

Is the girl usually better looking than the guy in a relationship?

Is it true?

Scroll to see replies

My ex was a cute redhead and I am an ugly ****er so in my case it was true.
Original post by Mr Smurf
My ex was a cute redhead and I am an ugly ****er so in my case it was true.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 3
One question, do men wear makeup?
Original post by cdin99
One question, do men wear makeup?

Makeup doesn't make you pretty.
The answer is yes.

Makeup is an option for women.
From my perspective yes but that's because I am a straight male that isn't attracted to men in the slightest. It's probably perspective driven, subjective like how attractiveness normally is.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Makeup doesn't make you pretty.

what does it do then
Original post by hezzlington
what does it do then

Show who's insecure, or who likes that kind of Art, simples. :wink:
Women are better looking in general.
Reply 10
Most guys date girls uglier than them.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
From my perspective yes but that's because I am a straight male that isn't attracted to men in the slightest. It's probably perspective driven, subjective like how attractiveness normally is.

You can think a male is better looking than a female, it doesn't mean you are attracted to them.
I'm not attracted to females, but there are loads of females who I think are better looking than certain males.
I have seen relationships where one is extremely attractive and the other is not, and both males and females I have seen fit both criteria. I have also seen relationships where both the people in it are of similar attractiveness, so no I don't agree with the thread title.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Show who's insecure, or who likes that kind of Art, simples. :wink:

Why do you make your point come across as fact? Makeup when well applied definitely bumps girls up by 2-3 points. so yes, it can make someone go from uggo to average looking/pretty. Plus some girls contour and it's scary how big the transformation is.
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you make your point come across as fact? Makeup when well applied definitely bumps girls up by 2-3 points. so yes, it can make someone go from uggo to average looking/pretty. Plus some girls contour and it's scary how big the transformation is.

Prey tell, how did I do that?

And, in your opinion. Contouring is just scary to me.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it true?

Maybe it should be: http://www.livescience.com/7483-beautiful-women-marry-attractive-men.html

"New research reveals couples in which the wife is better looking than her husband are more positive and supportive than other match-ups."
(edited 7 years ago)
Girls are just so pretty and go through so much to enhance their beauty so compared to most men they stand out more. Some men look so boring (that's not a bad thing) which makes the women look more fabulous - in most cases.
Not at all, I've seen plenty of good looking fellas and I look at their GF thinking "Come on mate, you could have done better than that...".
Original post by Kyle1198
You can think a male is better looking than a female, it doesn't mean you are attracted to them.
I'm not attracted to females, but there are loads of females who I think are better looking than certain males.

this is all tite but I'm at a point where males just aren't at all good looking to me in the slightest 99.9% of the time
Nope :h:
Totally depends on each couple, I suppose. I would say guys are usually the hottest in a relationship but then again, I'm more attracted to men than women :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending