The Student Room Group

I like my female teacher who does not seem to like me also female

After GCSEs results day we went into school to discuss our a level choices with teachers. We have three teachers for English and I along with a couple other girls went into the English room where we found the three teachers sitting together at a desk, to be approached in order to discuss A level English as a choice. I spotted her sitting in between the two other English teachers and though I had forgotten about her, despite seeing her around school, I remembered that I thought she was nice and that I quite liked her so I approached them with a warm and friendly manner. However, she was quite rude and did not receive me very amicably. It was as if she rebuffed me. She gave a disgruntled expression and turned her head away to the side to talk to the other English member of staff, as though I had interrupted them, almost as though I had walked into the table. I didn't think I had done anything wrong but I felt a little uncomfortable that she had given me the cold shoulder. The other teacher who usually teaches me who happened to be in front of me received me more amicably despite the fact that she had turned away from us and seemed to notice that she had not been very nice. She compensated by being nice to me and discussed my English A level choice. I said I would like to do English A level and she said that I had got a B in English language and I said that I had got an A in English literature. She said ooooo, it should be fine. i was shocked that she had received me like this as I felt it unwarranted. However, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. In the same room,the theatre studies teacher was sitting at a separate table. I then along with a couple other students approached her and she was nice to me saying that I had all As and Bs etc. the teacher that had slighted me looked over at us and said to the girl next to me called Hannah that she was doing English and theatre studies and that she knew what she had got and that it was good. Again, I felt rather slighted.

We had our first lesson with her. When she walked into the room I was very interested. I remember thinking I liked her when I was little and that she was nice and I remember thinking she was pretty. I didn't remember much about what it was like then though which was partly why I was interested. I seem to remember her being nice to me then and that she quite liked me. I wondered if she might remember me. I thought she was prettier than I remembered since I had forgotten.
When she came in, she walked in front of her desk and around it to the back of it to get to her seat, which was closer to where I was sitting rather than just walking straight to her seat from the other side. I was quite near the front since it is a small group of six students.
She began talking a bit about the course. I remember suddenly feeling really hot. I looked down and felt self conscious, not wanting anyone to notice. Subconsciously I thought she was pretty but I didn't realise then that I was attracted to her as stupid as that may sound because until now I have never had these feelings towards a female before. She asked me to read the first paragraph of the book that we were reading and referred to me with my name so it seemed as though she remembered me. She didn't ask anyone else to read. Though I don't remember what it was like when I was 12, it seemed similar to what it was like then or at least to what I remember it was like then, since she seemed nice and she seemed to remember me. On the whole I seemed to get good vibes from her then. During one of the next lessons, the girl who sat in front of me was not there since she had decided not to do English anymore. I was therefore sitting out on a limb from the rest of the group since it is a small group of only 6 of us altogether. She asked me to move behind someone who was in front of her. She said 'right yeah I can see you there ' and looked slightly to the right of the girl in front of me to see if she could see me as she said it. Later she asked me what other a levels I was doing and she didn't ask anyone else this. I replied and she repeated the subjects I had listed. She then said ,right okay, in a firm tone. On the one hand, I felt she had expressed interest in me as she asked me a question which she hadn't asked anyone else and my a level subjects are good subjects, but on the other hand her tone of voice made me wonder whether there was a problem with me doing English for a level. I think my GCSEs results were satisfactory enough for me to do English for a level and I had already spoken about this with the other English teacher, on the day she had been rude to me. Each time she spoke to me she referred to me by my name which made me feel that she was at least very aware of me, though I didn't know exactly what she thought of me.
I was soon upset to discover that she didn't seem to like me. She didn't really respond that well to me and already seemed to have made up her mind about me. I was also upset to learn that among the six students, including myself, there was one girl who had already had her for GCSE and who she seemed to like. She already seemed to know her and would generally respond very positively towards her. In contrast, she seemed to respond more negatively towards me which made me feel worse about it. Not only that, but the relationship she seemed to have with her seemed to mirror how I remember she was with me when She taught me last time. I think she said she did remember some of us from u3 and she looked at the people she taught in u3 but she didn't look at me, three people one of whom is Japanese. I also think she said I know Hannah and Fiona adding they were good at English. The other two people were the girl she liked she already taught and another Japanese girl who was not there in U3. And then there was just me.

She seems different than I remembered and not rly what I expected. She comes across as being quite strict with a harsh manner and a sarcastic sense of humour. She seems quite hard nosed and yet since she is pretty she does not seem like the type that would be. Even though she acts like this it's almost as though she is nice really. She seems to exhibit this manner generally but more so with me since she does not seem to like me. It's almost as if she is a different person to what I remembered.

When we have classroom discussions, she will often pick on me and ask me questions. She does this with everyone to encourage class discussion and contribution but she does this a lot with me and when she does she says my name in a really firm tone.
Once after she had finished picking on me, I relaxed as she moved on to a different person. However, she only asked her a quick question before returning to me again to ask me something else. When she asks me questions she seems to draw out the discussion and ask further questions so I feel very on the spot. She does this with others but more so with me.
Once after she had already picked on me a first time, she said 'what...' As if she were going to continue what she was asking me but then just left me hanging which made me feel very on the spot. I got a bit angry and replied in a firm tone saying 'what?! ' as in what do you mean what. She didn't say anything and looked down at her notes. I was a bit infuriated as I felt she was deliberately picking on me. The girl in front of me turned around and said 'she looks upset, which she must have also heard but did not react to and continued to look down at her notes. I looked at her and was surprised that the girl had said she looks upset Andchecked to see if she did. She didn't but she looked as though she knew I had answered her. Shortly afterwards, though not immediately, she proceeded to ask me a question. She encouraged me to contribute to the discussion though this time she also contributed to it to help me so I wasn't doing it all myself which suggests she might have heard me.
Once, I got a low mark on one of my essays and she said ! Right, my name, don't panic, in a sarcastic tone. I felt this was horrible since I wasn't panicking but had noticed I had a low mark. The fact she said this made it worse and gave me reason to believe I had reason to panic, though she said that sometimes students do get low marks when they start writing their essays but they get better. She said ' it can happen like that.'
Once she asked me could you rewrite your essay for me please. Next time she said yeah that was good and told me to put it back in my file and said ill be glad if that helps you.
once she asked me , my name here, can you stay behind afterwards so I can talk to you about your essay. She said right have you got your essay and I brought it to her desk. She then said I want you to think a bit about how you express yourself in your essays And to think a bit about how you express yourself generally. I said can you elaborate and she said yeah, try and express yourself a bit more clearly, like an a level student. I said right okay. She said are you going to put that back in your file about my essay. I could rest on her desk because there were books there so I had to turn to the side and put my file on a desk so I could put my essay back in my file. I was wearing a short mini skirt and I remember feeling a bit self conscious standing there. This was when I didn't realise I liked her. Overall, she was quite quiet and there was something about the atmosphere that I can't quite describe.

Once, I was one of the last to leave the classroom after one English lesson and there was only the other girl that she liked left other than me. The other girl approached her desk and gave her something to which she said thanks and then she asked her are you going on holiday, you go on holiday quite a lot don't you yeah good, where are you going. She said she was going to a country that I had recently been to which annoyed me a bit. She said great yeah. I was annoyed that I had been caught up in it. I was still at my desk by the time the girl had approach her table at the front. It was like they were enjoying doing this in front of me. As they were talking I walked out. again, there was something about the atmosphere that I can't quite describe. It definitely felt like the teacher was aware of my presence in the room and seemed to enjoy the fact that she was being nice to her in front of me when I was there. As I walked out they went quiet. It felt as though they were doing it for me and wanted me to know she was going on holiday, almost as though she was putting her up against me. I was wearing a smart long grey coat at the time and I always dress quite smartly. It was as though she had identified me as a threat and wanted to take the opportunity to put her up against me. I know it sounds stupid but

I feel as though sHe has either identified me as a threat and feels threatened by me since she is a bit older and I am younger, we are both quite pretty or she likes me and was trying to make me jealous. I know it sounds stupid but I am quite upset and find it funny how she seems to dislike me yet she shows me a lot of attention even if it is negative and I am very attracted to her and still like her even though she is like this with me. I have mentioned this as a final example, as the atmosphere was very funny as I walked out of the classroom. I was not imagining it.

There is more but I can't write it all in one go because it's too long. But up to this point what do you think? I didn't always know but I like her now. I am attracted to her and am a bit upset she does not seem to like me.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

tl;dr
ಠ_ಠ
Reply 3
oh well, i a sorry to say but students can't have a relationship with teachers.your gonna have to get over it.sorry :redface:
Reply 4
She's your teacher, it's not going to happen.
Reply 5
Are you the one that asked whether tying your hair back all the time is a sign you're a lesbian?

I worked with a supervisor years ago first time i met her i got a bad vibe from her and knew for some reason she disliked me. She was quite abrupt with me and i felt uncomfortable around her until HR asked whether i can transfer departments which i accepted so didn't have to put up with her anymore. I assumed it was cause she was insecure around me as i am quite confident and have been commented on my looks which must be why she felt insecure though i dont know why as i always spoke to her professionally and am polite.

Your teacher must feel the same way if she liked you she would eventually treat you with respect and kindness she cant keep being cold and off with you unless she feels insecure around you though dont know why a grown adult would feel insecure around a 16 year old.
Either change classes or confront her though be careful as she will deny it. Maybe speak to another teacher?
You have to accept this teacher isnt as kind as she once was.

As you are stuck with her you need to find a way of getting on with her so your year isnt as miserable get her a xmas card compliment her be more friendly towards her maybe her attitude will change. You need to forget about her liking you in a romantic way as that will not happen and from the signs dosent look like she feels the same way. I think she envies you so you need to accept she wont like you back in that way but you could try to get her to warm towards you so your relationship (teacher student) isnt as awkward.
It's a bit tl;dr. Being honest, you sound a bit scary to me.
Do you enjoy torturing small animals in your spare time?
Reply 8
Original post by chikane
Are you the one that asked whether tying your hair back all the time is a sign you're a lesbian?

I worked with a supervisor years ago first time i met her i got a bad vibe from her and knew for some reason she disliked me. She was quite abrupt with me and i felt uncomfortable around her until HR asked whether i can transfer departments which i accepted so didn't have to put up with her anymore. I assumed it was cause she was insecure around me as i am quite confident and have been commented on my looks which must be why she felt insecure though i dont know why as i always spoke to her professionally and am polite.

Your teacher must feel the same way if she liked you she would eventually treat you with respect and kindness she cant keep being cold and off with you unless she feels insecure around you though dont know why a grown adult would feel insecure around a 16 year old.
Either change classes or confront her though be careful as she will deny it. Maybe speak to another teacher?
You have to accept this teacher isnt as kind as she once was.

As you are stuck with her you need to find a way of getting on with her so your year isnt as miserable get her a xmas card compliment her be more friendly towards her maybe her attitude will change. You need to forget about her liking you in a romantic way as that will not happen and from the signs dosent look like she feels the same way. I think she envies you so you need to accept she wont like you back in that way but you could try to get her to warm towards you so your relationship (teacher student) isnt as awkward.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am the one who sub,titled the other post too. I know it's astound question but I wanted to find out ways I could tell if someone was a lesbian or not
I'm not really expecting anything to happen. I know she's a teacher etc and it seems clear she does not like me. I'm more interested to know why she is like that with me. It was almost instant. I also do not like the fact that the one teacher who has ever really picked one me like this and take no a dislike to me is is the first one I find myself liking. I am also angry with myself for liking her even though she is not very nice with me. She seems to like the other girl and that rly annoys me as well, we watch videos of books were studying and she always asks her to bring the video in and out it in the machine arghh! This makes me feel worse about the fact she doesn't like me. Once after we finished watching the video I was putting something back in my file. I was wearing a short mini skirt and looked nice that day and I turned around and caught her looking at me. I have a good figure and this is one of my best outfits. I'm not sure if she is looking at me as a threat or because she likes me. Either way, she is not being very nice to. I'm hedging in the fact she sees me as a threat or she might just not like me and notice what I'm wearing etc
Reply 9
Original post by Icefairy123
Thanks for your reply. Yes I am the one who sub,titled the other post too. I know it's astound question but I wanted to find out ways I could tell if someone was a lesbian or not
I'm not really expecting anything to happen. I know she's a teacher etc and it seems clear she does not like me. I'm more interested to know why she is like that with me. It was almost instant. I also do not like the fact that the one teacher who has ever really picked one me like this and take no a dislike to me is is the first one I find myself liking. I am also angry with myself for liking her even though she is not very nice with me. She seems to like the other girl and that rly annoys me as well, we watch videos of books were studying and she always asks her to bring the video in and out it in the machine arghh! This makes me feel worse about the fact she doesn't like me. Once after we finished watching the video I was putting something back in my file. I was wearing a short mini skirt and looked nice that day and I turned around and caught her looking at me. I have a good figure and this is one of my best outfits. I'm not sure if she is looking at me as a threat or because she likes me. Either way, she is not being very nice to. I'm hedging in the fact she sees me as a threat or she might just not like me and notice what I'm wearing etc

Is she with someone? its natural for someone to look at someone else especially if they are wearing a mini skirt maybe she was admiring your figure.
I dont know whats her problem but she is the one with the issues so you have to try and be the better person and try and get on with her more. If someone was that horrible to me it would put me off them dont care how goodlooking they were.
Reply 10
Jesus Christ. Donald Trump is looking for people like you to work on his wall.
After GCSEs results day we went into school to discuss our a level choices with teachers. We have three teachers for English and I along with a couple other girls went into the English room where we found the three teachers sitting together at a desk, to be approached in order to discuss A level English as a choice. I spotted her sitting in between the two other English teachers and though I had forgotten about her, despite seeing her around school, I remembered that I thought she was nice and that I quite liked her so I approached them with a warm and friendly manner. However, she was quite rude and did not receive me very amicably. It was as if she rebuffed me. She gave a disgruntled expression and turned her head away to the side to talk to the other English member of staff, as though I had interrupted them, almost as though I had walked into the table. I didn't think I had done anything wrong but I felt a little uncomfortable that she had given me the cold shoulder. The other teacher who usually teaches me who happened to be in front of me received me more amicably despite the fact that she had turned away from us and seemed to notice that she had not been very nice. She compensated by being nice to me and discussed my English A level choice. I said I would like to do English A level and she said that I had got a B in English language and I said that I had got an A in English literature. She said ooooo, it should be fine. i was shocked that she had received me like this as I felt it unwarranted. However, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. In the same room,the theatre studies teacher was sitting at a separate table. I then along with a couple other students approached her and she was nice to me saying that I had all As and Bs etc. the teacher that had slighted me looked over at us and said to the girl next to me called Hannah that she was doing English and theatre studies and that she knew what she had got and that it was good. Again, I felt rather slighted.

We had our first lesson with her. When she walked into the room I was very interested. I remember thinking I liked her when I was little and that she was nice and I remember thinking she was pretty. I didn't remember much about what it was like then though which was partly why I was interested. I seem to remember her being nice to me then and that she quite liked me. I wondered if she might remember me. I thought she was prettier than I remembered since I had forgotten.
When she came in, she walked in front of her desk and around it to the back of it to get to her seat, which was closer to where I was sitting rather than just walking straight to her seat from the other side. I was quite near the front since it is a small group of six students.
She began talking a bit about the course. I remember suddenly feeling really hot. I looked down and felt self conscious, not wanting anyone to notice. Subconsciously I thought she was pretty but I didn't realise then that I was attracted to her as stupid as that may sound because until now I have never had these feelings towards a female before. She asked me to read the first paragraph of the book that we were reading and referred to me with my name so it seemed as though she remembered me. She didn't ask anyone else to read. Though I don't remember what it was like when I was 12, it seemed similar to what it was like then or at least to what I remember it was like then, since she seemed nice and she seemed to remember me. On the whole I seemed to get good vibes from her then. During one of the next lessons, the girl who sat in front of me was not there since she had decided not to do English anymore. I was therefore sitting out on a limb from the rest of the group since it is a small group of only 6 of us altogether. She asked me to move behind someone who was in front of her. She said 'right yeah I can see you there ' and looked slightly to the right of the girl in front of me to see if she could see me as she said it. Later she asked me what other a levels I was doing and she didn't ask anyone else this. I replied and she repeated the subjects I had listed. She then said ,right okay, in a firm tone. On the one hand, I felt she had expressed interest in me as she asked me a question which she hadn't asked anyone else and my a level subjects are good subjects, but on the other hand her tone of voice made me wonder whether there was a problem with me doing English for a level. I think my GCSEs results were satisfactory enough for me to do English for a level and I had already spoken about this with the other English teacher, on the day she had been rude to me. Each time she spoke to me she referred to me by my name which made me feel that she was at least very aware of me, though I didn't know exactly what she thought of me.
I was soon upset to discover that she didn't seem to like me. She didn't really respond that well to me and already seemed to have made up her mind about me. I was also upset to learn that among the six students, including myself, there was one girl who had already had her for GCSE and who she seemed to like. She already seemed to know her and would generally respond very positively towards her. In contrast, she seemed to respond more negatively towards me which made me feel worse about it. Not only that, but the relationship she seemed to have with her seemed to mirror how I remember she was with me when She taught me last time. I think she said she did remember some of us from u3 and she looked at the people she taught in u3 but she didn't look at me, three people one of whom is Japanese. I also think she said I know Hannah and Fiona adding they were good at English. The other two people were the girl she liked she already taught and another Japanese girl who was not there in U3. And then there was just me.

She seems different than I remembered and not rly what I expected. She comes across as being quite strict with a harsh manner and a sarcastic sense of humour. She seems quite hard nosed and yet since she is pretty she does not seem like the type that would be. Even though she acts like this it's almost as though she is nice really. She seems to exhibit this manner generally but more so with me since she does not seem to like me. It's almost as if she is a different person to what I remembered.

When we have classroom discussions, she will often pick on me and ask me questions. She does this with everyone to encourage class discussion and contribution but she does this a lot with me and when she does she says my name in a really firm tone.
Once after she had finished picking on me, I relaxed as she moved on to a different person. However, she only asked her a quick question before returning to me again to ask me something else. When she asks me questions she seems to draw out the discussion and ask further questions so I feel very on the spot. She does this with others but more so with me.
Once after she had already picked on me a first time, she said 'what...' As if she were going to continue what she was asking me but then just left me hanging which made me feel very on the spot. I got a bit angry and replied in a firm tone saying 'what?! ' as in what do you mean what. She didn't say anything and looked down at her notes. I was a bit infuriated as I felt she was deliberately picking on me. The girl in front of me turned around and said 'she looks upset, which she must have also heard but did not react to and continued to look down at her notes. I looked at her and was surprised that the girl had said she looks upset Andchecked to see if she did. She didn't but she looked as though she knew I had answered her. Shortly afterwards, though not immediately, she proceeded to ask me a question. She encouraged me to contribute to the discussion though this time she also contributed to it to help me so I wasn't doing it all myself which suggests she might have heard me.
Once, I got a low mark on one of my essays and she said ! Right, my name, don't panic, in a sarcastic tone. I felt this was horrible since I wasn't panicking but had noticed I had a low mark. The fact she said this made it worse and gave me reason to believe I had reason to panic, though she said that sometimes students do get low marks when they start writing their essays but they get better. She said ' it can happen like that.'
Once she asked me could you rewrite your essay for me please. Next time she said yeah that was good and told me to put it back in my file and said ill be glad if that helps you.
once she asked me , my name here, can you stay behind afterwards so I can talk to you about your essay. She said right have you got your essay and I brought it to her desk. She then said I want you to think a bit about how you express yourself in your essays And to think a bit about how you express yourself generally. I said can you elaborate and she said yeah, try and express yourself a bit more clearly, like an a level student. I said right okay. She said are you going to put that back in your file about my essay. I could rest on her desk because there were books there so I had to turn to the side and put my file on a desk so I could put my essay back in my file. I was wearing a short mini skirt and I remember feeling a bit self conscious standing there. This was when I didn't realise I liked her. Overall, she was quite quiet and there was something about the atmosphere that I can't quite describe.

Once, I was one of the last to leave the classroom after one English lesson and there was only the other girl that she liked left other than me. The other girl approached her desk and gave her something to which she said thanks and then she asked her are you going on holiday, you go on holiday quite a lot don't you yeah good, where are you going. She said she was going to a country that I had recently been to which annoyed me a bit. She said great yeah. I was annoyed that I had been caught up in it. I was still at my desk by the time the girl had approach her table at the front. It was like they were enjoying doing this in front of me. As they were talking I walked out. again, there was something about the atmosphere that I can't quite describe. It definitely felt like the teacher was aware of my presence in the room and seemed to enjoy the fact that she was being nice to her in front of me when I was there. As I walked out they went quiet. It felt as though they were doing it for me and wanted me to know she was going on holiday, almost as though she was putting her up against me. I was wearing a smart long grey coat at the time and I always dress quite smartly. It was as though she had identified me as a threat and wanted to take the opportunity to put her up against me. I know it sounds stupid but

I feel as though sHe has either identified me as a threat and feels threatened by me since she is a bit older and I am younger, we are both quite pretty or she likes me and was trying to make me jealous. I know it sounds stupid but I am quite upset and find it funny how she seems to dislike me yet she shows me a lot of attention even if it is negative and I am very attracted to her and still like her even though she is like this with me. I have mentioned this as a final example, as the atmosphere was very funny as I walked out of the classroom. I was not imagining it.

There is more but I can't write it all in one go because it's too long. But up to this point what do you think? I didn't always know but I like her now. I am attracted to her and am a bit upset she does not seem to like me.

OP, for the love of all that is holy, paragraphs please....

I can see now why you choose english at least
I'll be honest: having read the whole post (and I read a LOT of these teacher-student posts on TSR), I cannot really see any obvious/tell-tale evidence that she likes you OR dislikes you in the way you might hope or think. I think you're reading way too much into things that aren't really there.

It is frustrating when you like a teacher (platonic or otherwise) and they don't like you, but that's the way the cookie crumbles :yes:

Try and just keep your head down and focus on your studies. You can't help the way you feel about her, granted, but try not to look for evidence in either direction. It's not gonna help you :no:
Original post by chikane
Is she with someone? its natural for someone to look at someone else especially if they are wearing a mini skirt maybe she was admiring your figure.
I dont know whats her problem but she is the one with the issues so you have to try and be the better person and try and get on with her more. If someone was that horrible to me it would put me off them dont care how goodlooking they were.

I'm not sure whether she's with someone or not. One lesson, I was daydreaming so I don't know what context she mentioned it in but I suddenly heard her saying 'shagging' in a sarcastic tone. She's quite strict but it's alright for her to say it. The book we are reading has nothing to do with sex at all when she said it I didn't know I liked her then. I remember thinking that she seemed to enjoy talking about it. I'm a bit annoyed she mentioned it. It's like that's what she likes to do and she wants people to know that's what she does.

Once we went on a school trip and she told us to make sure we were wearing seat belts. She said I will be checking. She checked the girl next to me and my seat belt. When she checked my seat belt I was wearing a really short skirt and she said 'right okay, in an awkward tone. I remember thinking I was happy I had worn my short skirt but I didn't know I liked her then either. Also, on the same trip, before we stopped off somewhere for a break, she said to be careful because 'there are perverts around. We shouldn't be surprised by it, they are everywhere.' As we were getting off the coach, she said to the girl next to me that I hAd been sitting with ( she is good at English) , I will be coming now, I have to make sure everyone gets off the coach and I think she told her to go on but she will be coming. We stepped off the coach and the girl said I think we have to wait here. Eventually we walked on into the break area building and made our way to the toilets. I suddenly saw her standing beside us she was in my left but she was talking to the girl next to me and she said not to go into the men's toilets. I think she said something like do you know what they're like men's toilets. And that we shouldn't be going in there because we are girls. I can't remember exactly what she said because I didn't like her then but it was roughly this. I seem to remember her looking down at my boots.
Then when we got back into the coach one girl behind us said something like ,none of those boys were good looking, since we passed a group of school boys as we made our way to the toilets. This girl I know for sure is bisexual. As she said this, the teacher looked at me. Again, I didn't know I liked her then.
When we went on this trip she was nice and the strict manner she normally has in the classroom was not so apparent.
Yeah I've never seen such a long post- I could never write that much! Tired me out just reading it...:tongue:

I had the same problem but with a male teacher
Original post by sunshine774
Yeah I've never seen such a long post- I could never write that much! Tired me out just reading it...:tongue:

There's a smaller paragraph on someone else's reply. That's not very long but has interesting details in it. Can you read it and comment to let me know what u think?
There's a smaller paragraph on someone else's reply. That's not very long but has interesting details in it. Can you read it and comment to let me know what u think?

What who's post? Username?:s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
What who's post? Username?:s-smilie:

It's one by ice fairy. It's below one of the lonely goatherds responses. The original poster was chicane.
She mentioned shagging here and perverts and men's toilets all on separate occasions.
Original post by Anonymous
I had the same problem but with a male teacher

It's not v nice . It's quite upsetting actually when you like them but they don't like you, as in they actually seem not too at all. Did he pick on you? How did you feel about it? What happened?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending