The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollgranger
Hi everyone! I'm Holly.

I'm really, really stressed about all this uni stuff currently. I've applied for UWE to do Architecture and Planning, but that's the only uni I've applied for, so I'm placing all of my bets on it...
As far as I know, I need ABB to get enough tariff points to enter. I'm predicted ABB but I'm doing an EPQ also, so if I get BBB and a B in my EPQ, this also makes up enough tariff points for what they're looking for. Applied earlier on today and I can't stop refreshing Track to see if there's any update.
Also, what's all this with portfolios? I didn't think I'd need to make a portfolio but now I'm extremely stressed that I'm going to have to make one in a short time scale - Does anyone know if all universities ask for one? I wasn't aware that there may be a possibility that I'd be requested to make one.

Thanks!(:

Looking at their website it doesn't look like they ask for portfolios. If they don't say that they want one you can be near certain you won't need one, so I think you'll be ok :smile:
Original post by BasilBrick
Looking at their website it doesn't look like they ask for portfolios. If they don't say that they want one you can be near certain you won't need one, so I think you'll be ok :smile:

Thanks so much, that's super helpful!!:blush:
Anyone else still waiting on Kent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally got an offer from Bath :biggrin: Now I can calm the heck down bhaha
Original post by poopiepie

Yaaaaay!!!! Congrats and join the club 😂

Wow congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by czhang1998
Yaaaaay!!!! Congrats and join the club 😂

Thank youu :3

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrétaPanna

thank youu!
Hey guys! Just got an interview invite from The Bartlett, however it was scheduled to be for Kuala Lumpur (I'm guessing because it's probably more convenient for Asian international students). I would be in the UK at that time, so I sent an email asking if its possible to have an interview in London... Hopefully this will be fine ._.
Hey guys! Just got an interview invite from The Bartlett, however it was scheduled to be for Kuala Lumpur (I'm guessing because it's probably more convenient for Asian international students). I would be in the UK at that time, so I sent an email asking if its possible to have an interview in London... Hopefully this will be fine ._.

Congrats! I'm sure that will be fine :smile: when's your interview?
Congrats! I'm sure that will be fine :smile: when's your interview?

I got a reply saying it's not possible to have the interview in the UK, so I'll be flying to Malaysia bhaha My interview's on the the 28th Dec (:
I got a reply saying it's not possible to have the interview in the UK, so I'll be flying to Malaysia bhaha My interview's on the the 28th Dec (:

Ohhh :redface: good luck!!!
Ohhh :redface: good luck!!!

thank youu :biggrin: when is yours?
I got an interview from the Bartlett!

Hi!
How long have you wait for the Bartlett interview after sending the task?
I am an international student from China as well and I handed on my task on 2nd Nov.
Now I am so nervous because it has past half a month!!!!!!
Original post by eRric_O
Anyone else still waiting on Kent
Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got an offer! :smile:
Original post by ivoryfang
Hi!
How long have you wait for the Bartlett interview after sending the task?
I am an international student from China as well and I handed on my task on 2nd Nov.
Now I am so nervous because it has past half a month!!!!!!

Hiii fellow Chinese applicant!!! I sent my task on the 17th of Oct and received my interview invite on the 8th of Nov :smile: so don't panic bc they're probably taking their time :smile: which other uni should have you applied to btw?
Hiii fellow Chinese applicant!!! I sent my task on the 17th of Oct and received my interview invite on the 8th of Nov :smile: so don't panic bc they're probably taking their time :smile: which other uni should have you applied to btw?

I have got the requirement of portfolio from Sheffield,Nottingham,Manchester and the Uni of Hongkong ,and the deadline of them are in early Dec.:smile:
Offer from Bath today! A*AA though so going to have to work hard, so pleased though :smile:))))
Original post by seal_333
Offer from Bath today! A*AA though so going to have to work hard, so pleased though :smile:))))

Congrats!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending