Reply 641
Yeah, when is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by E.Medd
Yeah, when is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview on Tuesday already, waiting for feedback

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my Camb interview today :') probably gonna be the last time I'll see Cambridge :redface: screwed up the identifying buildings and probably the essay and drawing task as well... I shall update you guys on any news, but I probably won't come back until I get my rejection :redface:
Original post by starsfly
Edinburgh gave me an ABB offer

Congrats!! Where else did you apply?

If you don't mind me asking, how long did they take to come back to you?
Original post by Is_bel2587
Congrats!! Where else did you apply?

If you don't mind me asking, how long did they take to come back to you?

Ucl, kent, cardiff, central saint martins
Kind of playing around for the 3 latter ones
It took edin 3 weeks to reply, but its xmas soon so don't worry!

Where did u apply?
Reply 646
Anyone heard from Nottingham? And what date did you send yours in? cos i gave mine in on the 5th november.
Original post by czhang1998
Had my Camb interview today :') probably gonna be the last time I'll see Cambridge :redface: screwed up the identifying buildings and probably the essay and drawing task as well... I shall update you guys on any news, but I probably won't come back until I get my rejection :redface:

Congrats, you're over it! Don't make predictions! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my Camb interview today :':wink: probably gonna be the last time I'll see Cambridge :redface: screwed up the identifying buildings and probably the essay and drawing task as well... I shall update you guys on any news, but I probably won't come back until I get my rejection :redface:

Sounds like there may be just 3 or 4 students being admitted in 2017 ;-)
Can't believe identifying buildings is so vital. What was wrong with the drawing?
Had my Camb interview today :':wink: probably gonna be the last time I'll see Cambridge :redface: screwed up the identifying buildings and probably the essay and drawing task as well... I shall update you guys on any news, but I probably won't come back until I get my rejection :redface:

Hey at least it's done now so there is no need to worry.

So did you have to identify buildings (I take it they showed you pictures) or describe them? It seems a bit much to ask you to identify a random building.
I suspect they go for "well-known" buildings...
Original post by BasilBrick
Hey at least it's done now so there is no need to worry.

So did you have to identify buildings (I take it they showed you pictures) or describe them? It seems a bit much to ask you to identify a random building.

Yh they were quite well known buildings I just didn't happen to know or remember the names of many...

Original post by thewinelake
Sounds like there may be just 3 or 4 students being admitted in 2017 ;-)
Can't believe identifying buildings is so vital. What was wrong with the drawing?

I think my drawing was probably too simple compared to what ppl did at my assessment... but I don't know... just don't want to keep my hopes up :redface: I have to remember that Bath and Edinburgh are also brilliant places to go to :h:
Original post by GrétaPanna
Congrats, you're over it! Don't make predictions! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And yes ''tis finally all over!!! I can finally feel Christmassy :colondollar: just painted my nails to celebrate :wink:
Yh they were quite well known buildings I just didn't happen to know or remember the names of many...
I think my drawing was probably too simple compared to what ppl did at my assessment... but I don't know... just don't want to keep my hopes up :redface: I have to remember that Bath and Edinburgh are also brilliant places to go to :h:

Simple can be good. Eg....
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 654
So anybody up for some architecture fun tomorrow? (by fun i mean getting your hopes crushed by 4 cambridge tutors, after you've just spent an hour futilely trying to remember how to pick up the pencil and write an essay and draw a bunch of buildings) :smile:
And yes ''tis finally all over!!! I can finally feel Christmassy :colondollar: just painted my nails to celebrate :wink:

I feel the xmas spirit too! Today I'm going to do christmas themed pots and ceramic bells :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bbglop
So anybody up for some architecture fun tomorrow? (by fun i mean getting your hopes crushed by 4 cambridge tutors, after you've just spent an hour futilely trying to remember how to pick up the pencil and write an essay and draw a bunch of buildings) :smile:

Do they still have interviews? :O this late in Dec? I thought the already wraped up the interview period. What college? (Sorry if you already told)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bbglop

Me! yay..
Original post by GrétaPanna
I feel the xmas spirit too! Today I'm going to do christmas themed pots and ceramic bells :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good!!
Original post by poopiepie
me! Yay..

Original post by bbglop
so anybody up for some architecture fun tomorrow? (by fun i mean getting your hopes crushed by 4 cambridge tutors, after you've just spent an hour futilely trying to remember how to pick up the pencil and write an essay and draw a bunch of buildings) :smile:

good luck you two!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending