The Student Room Group

what are some reasons and excuses for ignoring someone AT SCHOOL

What are reasons and excuses for ignoring someone at school that you can use

Scroll to see replies

"I'm just not feeling it"
No something that can be used when they ask u
Original post by randomgirl995
No something that can be used when they ask u

You can use that. "Things have happened and I've changed a bit." <--I don't use that to ignore someone myself but you could i suppose.
Reply 4
I had a memory loss and I don't know who you are.
Anything else?? I don't wanna say anything I just wan ignore n??? But how
Original post by UWS
I had a memory loss and I don't know who you are.

How do you ignore someone at school who keeps following you ?? She wants me to wait for her after class?? What's a reason for not doing that
Anything else?? I don't wanna say anything I just wan ignore n??? But how

How do you ignore someone at school who keeps following you ?? She wants me to wait for her after class?? What's a reason for not doing that

You don't need to tell her why. I remember your other thread,so i already know why. To deal with toxic people ignore and be unresponsive. One word answers.
You could just shrug if she asks or
Just say you'd rather not wait after class. Claim personal reasons and that you don't feel like sharing.
(edited 7 years ago)
shall I just say id rather not wait after class and if she asks why what shall I say . Shall o just say I don't want to ?? Can she tel off me then ??
and also what do I do when she wants me to work with her in class but I want to work on my own answer both plz 😊
Shall I just say IF she asks me why didn't u wait for me shall I just shrug and then after I will just say its personal and I don't want to say it. Can she tell the teacher off me if I do say that
shall I just say id rather not wait after class and if she asks why what shall I say . Shall o just say I don't want to ?? Can she tel off me then ??
and also what do I do when she wants me to work with her in class but I want to work on my own answer both plz 😊

First off, don't wait for her. Then IF she asks don't shrug but say "personal reasons. I'm sorry. I teally don't want to talk about it." If she goes to your teacher sbout this, then tell your teacher that for some reason you both disagree on many things, and rather than end up in an argument, you thought it was better to keep a distance.
Really, a girl who snitches for this is either really insecure or jealous of you, or both.
Shall I just say IF she asks me why didn't u wait for me shall I just shrug and then after I will just say its personal and I don't want to say it. Can she tell the teacher off me if I do say that

Don't shrug though. That might look a bit iffy.

And when you say "personal reasons" try not to make it sound rehearsed. If it does though, doesn't matter.

I don't think that's a reason for her to go to the teachers, but some people are just born snitches and take everything out of proportion.
What if she does go to the teacher ?? I don't want to be called into the office
she also comes to me at lunch time and I will have my earphones in or something and what do I do if she keeps talking?? And also do I just say its personal reasons
What if she does go to the teacher ?? I don't want to be called into the office

I already explained that in reply above -I've quoted you twice so there's 2 replies. If she does happen to go to the teacher (which is very petty of her) then tell the teacher this: for some reason you both disagree on many things, and rather than end up in an argument and make things worse, you think it is better to keep a distance.

Also, let your parents know that you are trying to avoid her as she twists everything around and is getting you in trouble.
On the off chance that your parents are called in, they can vouch for you. Teachers will be more likely to listen to the parent than you, and you parents can say it in a way you can't.
What do I do about the lunch time situation that I mentioned above 😊
What do I do about the lunch time situation that I mentioned above 😊

Earphones are a good idea. Or read a book and be so engrossed in it, you end up blanking her.
Also, don't go in the usual area that you hang out at lunch time. Go somewhere else, if your school is big enough. Maybe join in some games like football, if anyone plays. Or do homework so you don't need to do that at home. Or you could do what I did sometimes, and go to sleep. If your school allows you to keep mobile phones with you, you could spend time on that too.
You could also go hang out with other friends.

And yes, i would go with personal reasons, if she asks.
I hope this helps and doesn't make things worse. Don't say anything rude or horrible to her, and keep your tone soft or nuetral.
I'm kinda worried about saying that its a personal reason. I'm worried bc idk why but I'm really worried bc she will twist it all around and she will get angry and start a fight infront of everyone. I was wondering what else I can do? Shall I just walk normally and then walk with her but just be on my phone or something on the way to lesson bc I'm worried about saying that . Idk what for but I am ?? And plus at lunch time she comes to where I hang out and there are no other places so we are always there and I will have my earphones in but idk what to say when Ishe asks me why o didn't walk with her. I don't want to say personal reasons is there anything else? I can do ? Shall I just walk with her
I'm kinda worried about saying that its a personal reason. I'm worried bc idk why but I'm really worried bc she will twist it all around and she will get angry and start a fight infront of everyone. I was wondering what else I can do? Shall I just walk normally and then walk with her but just be on my phone or something on the way to lesson bc I'm worried about saying that . Idk what for but I am ?? And plus at lunch time she comes to where I hang out and there are no other places so we are always there and I will have my earphones in but idk what to say when Ishe asks me why o didn't walk with her. I don't want to say personal reasons is there anything else? I can do ? Shall I just walk with her

If you don't want to say personal reasons that's fine :hugs:
You could just be anti social etc and stay on your phone?
So after class I will walk with her but stay on my phone and basically blank her 😊 also u know in class projects she wants me to work with her but id rather work on my own and then she will be like why didn't u work with me and what if she asks why do u keep ignoring me ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending