The Student Room Group

Top reasons why boys cannot find a girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by zayn008
That's probably my strongest characteristic :u:
Youre in! Frank Skinner said he could get off with lots of pretty girls, despite being an ugly bastard, just by making them laugh enormously.
1. Complain about not having a gf to the girl they're interested in
2. Body shame or slut shame other girls to the girl theyre interested in
3. Change behaviour by their friends
4. Sexually pushy
5. Brag about other experiences to the girl theyre interested in
6. Lack of plan for future
7. General laziness (not wanting to work or study)

(But this is my person opinion. And well I both go to work and college)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LauraMayden1
Because you probably won't meet the girls that are browsing the internet in real life.

Hahahaha true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Darost98
4. Sexually pushy
6. Lack of plan for future
7. General laziness (not wanting to work or study)

^^^^ I see these most often and they are MAJOR turn offs. Also, a lot of guys rate "looking cool" over working hard in life. They might be happy now but they won't be in 10 years when their mums kick them out and they've still never had a job :smile:
I dont understand why parents dont step in and help out. If your son is 30 and is unmarried surely that would be a time to step in and ensure his genetic stock has a chance of continuing rather than just allow him to try his luck on the horrendously warped tinder/online dating/club circuit
Original post by Mistletoe
mainly because they fap which somehow (i've noticed) has massively negative effects on your sexual body language and perhaps makes you less inclined to take the risk/danger of speaking to an attractive woman

believe it or not men (particularly weak men) have a very good reason to be terrified of women,the only thing men seem to fight over anymore is women.

You've done your research mate
Original post by Amefish
^^^^ I see these most often and they are MAJOR turn offs. Also, a lot of guys rate "looking cool" over working hard in life. They might be happy now but they won't be in 10 years when their mums kick them out and they've still never had a job :smile:

I can't say that explaining my future plans has ever had an impact on dating.

I wish it did (future politician here) but you appear to be a rarity.
Original post by StudentUser2405
Woah, emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient are both very important. To have a low EQ is like having a low IQ. You will not be to deal will everyday life situations or even have important roles in jobs or politics. And tbh, I don't even know why I am having to justify this to you. Clearly you lack in the intelligence to under the aspect of what EQ is.

By that logic, Nikola Tesla was probably a complete moron.
I think the problem with men is that they dont go for what they want. Speaking as a women, i love when a guy is confident with themselves and doesnt try to be something he clearly isnt. Just be yourself there's going to be someone for everyone, sometimes it just takes a little waiting. You know what they say 'Rome wasn't built in a day'.
Original post by l'etranger
Actual reasons:

1) Not social enough

2) Think that women have super high expectations so they basically rule themselves out

3) Being too sensitive and worrying about rejection

Yes this is very true!:h:
Original post by StudentUser2405
Dude, women are not stupid and we statistically are more intelligent than men. *sips tea*

I never said men were better! I only date women so I can only talk about them...

Most of my guy friends are great but when it comes to relationships and commitment they are terrible and I wouldn't want to date them if I was a woman.
Original post by Recont
In most cases it is all about sexual attraction so does not matter.

You can be sexually attracted to someone's personality.
1) very thickheaded (major put off. no girl wants to explain everything ALL THE TIME)
2) looks
3) *****y personality
4) very unobservant
5) whiney
Confidence is everything. I have several mates who are bordering on ugly and are cocky gits yet always end up with the best looking women. They can talk BS all day and are not afraid to go up to any woman. They don't care if they get rejected and just move on to the next one. This is why the nice guys don't end with women but the bad guys do!
Reply 194
They're into girls, i know that's the only reason I get rejected >.>
Original post by Rakas21
I can't say that explaining my future plans has ever had an impact on dating.

I wish it did (future politician here) but you appear to be a rarity.

It's probably because I live in a dead beat area and I'm familiar with being with guys and them having absolutely no ambition or future plans, so it's come to be something I try to avoid now. It's suffocating
Original post by Anonymous
Oh go away.

I'm just pointing out some of the stupid things women say when they do the exact same thing themselves.

Actually I agree, maybe stupid is a bit far, but females are often contradictory... it's just not nice to point that out :tongue:
Original post by Recont
For example? :smile:

Just generally.
My personal self-assessment:

1) I don't make much of an effort to talk to women. I am social but mostly with other men.
2) When I do, I'm frightened of rejection and fail to follow it up timely
3) I'm insecure about my appearance and career prospects

Fighting it though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending