The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by sarahjrobertson
I've been following this discussion for a while and I was just wondering if anyone who'd submitted their UCL task by the 6th / the start of December has heard anything back yet about interviews? Also can anyone who's had an interview remember how long it was between submitting their Bartlett task and receiving an interview/rejection? :smile: Good luck to everyone!

huehue I submitted my task back in october and still haven't received anything, so you're probably fine.

On a second note.... perhaps we are both screwed (I'm still the most screwed though :biggrin:).
Original post by sarahjrobertson
I've been following this discussion for a while and I was just wondering if anyone who'd submitted their UCL task by the 6th / the start of December has heard anything back yet about interviews? Also can anyone who's had an interview remember how long it was between submitting their Bartlett task and receiving an interview/rejection? :smile: Good luck to everyone!

Mine was exactly a month after submitting! (:
Reply 822
Original post by rhmj
Got an unconditional offer from Uni of Liverpool :smile: only need to wait for Cardiff and UAL now.

Congrats!!!! :smile: i thought liverpool uni didnt give out unconditional offers.
Reply 823
Original post by may999
Congrats!!!! :smile: i thought liverpool uni didnt give out unconditional offers.

Thank you! I'm a mature student, sat my A-Levels in 2008! :smile:
Reply 824
Original post by rhmj
Thank you! I'm a mature student, sat my A-Levels in 2008! :smile:

ooohhh, that makes sense XD
Hello everyone, international student here. I have applied at Kent, Sheffield, Manchester, Westminster and Birmingham. Got a conditional offer from both Kent and Westminster, still waiting for the others so i m asking, how long did it take for Sheffield and Manchester to reply? thank youu
Original post by ivoryfang
Got the Sheffield and Nottingham offer yet,and also the interview of UAL:smile:

When did you send your portofolio for Sheffield?
Did people here with UCL interviews have them in a large hall with other interviews in the same hall at the same time? I've heard that this was the case from one source - seemed very odd!
Original post by thewinelake
Did people here with UCL interviews have them in a large hall with other interviews in the same hall at the same time? I've heard that this was the case from one source - seemed very odd!

Yep 😂 It was like speed dating except just one with many applicants 😂
Did many take along large works of sculpture?!
Original post by thewinelake
Did many take along large works of sculpture?!

A fewdid from what I remember but very small proportion comparing to how many were there... I think good photos of them will be sufficient enough
For anyone who was as worried as me from not hearing from UCL for a while i emailed them and they said this :smile:

"We've received a large volume of applications, and although we were able to schedule some interviews before Christmas, the programme was then interrupted by the move from 140 Hampstead Road to our new building at 22 Gordon Street.

We've now resumed the assessment process, and so you should be hearing from us shortly."
Original post by Heather.scb
For anyone who was as worried as me from not hearing from UCL for a while i emailed them and they said this :smile:

"We've received a large volume of applications, and although we were able to schedule some interviews before Christmas, the programme was then interrupted by the move from 140 Hampstead Road to our new building at 22 Gordon Street.

We've now resumed the assessment process, and so you should be hearing from us shortly."

Ahhhhh I see! Thanx for this info!!
Original post by czhang1998
Ahhhhh I see! Thanx for this info!!

No problem 😊
Reply 834
Original post by Heather.scb

not all heroes wear capes :clap2:
The 22 gorden street campus looks amazing wow
Good luck to everyone waiting for news from Cambridge tomorrow. I hope the postman comes early and puts us all out of our misery one way or the other.
Good luck everyone!!! Personally, I'm going nuts. I'm constantly checking the UK time on my phone to see if they are possibly in the office... but it's sooo early there :frown: :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had any news yet ??
No letter came in the post 😞
Letter in the post. Plain a4 but allegedly a few sheets of paper in there.... DD too nervous to open email!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending