The Student Room Group

Do you have a TSR crush?

Poll

Do you have a TSR crush?

In other words, is there a user on here who you notice quite a lot and are somewhat attracted to, and would be interested in getting to know, dating, etc if you knew each other in real-life?
Some people think it is silly to find love on The Student Room, but it is fairly easy to find and interact with people who have common interests and opinions on here in my opinion.
Of course, online dating doesn't work for everyone but just out of curiosity...
do you have a secret online crush on one (or more) of the users on this website?

Please vote yes or no in the poll! It will be interesting to see how common/uncommon this is!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You like the bad boys? :wink:
I used to have one. Alas it was an admiring from afar kind of situation. She left the site a few months ago. :moon:
She stopped posting a long time ago :frown:
:innocent:
:mmm: Hehehe :lol:
Original post by TeenRose29

I'll take that as a yes :laugh:.
Not in the last 5 years :lol:

I'm flattered :colondollar:
I'd admit, I do :colondollar:
"Is there a user on here who you notice quite a lot and are somewhat attracted to, and would be interested in getting to know, dating, etc if you knew each other in real-life?"

Check, check, check aaand check :u:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:tongue: :mmm:
:hide:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
I used to have one. Alas it was an admiring from afar kind of situation. She left the site a few months ago. :moon:

Find out where she lives and turn up with a boombox.
Original post by LeCroissant
I'll take that as a yes :laugh:.

Original post by SeanFM
I'm flattered :colondollar:

Yup lmao 😂😂
Sean Hun you're taken 😂😂 @Rhythmical flatter the lad, take his heart girl 💖
Reply 15
Original post by LeCroissant
In other words, is there a user on here who you notice quite a lot and are somewhat attracted to, and would be interested in getting to know, dating, etc if you knew each other in real-life?
Some people think it is silly to find love on The Student Room, but it is fairly easy to find and interact with people who have common interests and opinions on here in my opinion.
Of course, online dating doesn't work for everyone but just out of curiosity...
do you have a secret online crush on one (or more) of the users on this website?

Please vote yes or no in the poll! It will be interesting to see how common/uncommon this is!!

I love you.
Yup lmao 😂😂
Sean Hun you're taken 😂😂 @Rhythmical flatter the lad, take his heart girl 💖

I'll actually admit it's not Sean sadly and that's the truth :colone:
Original post by Rhythmical
I'll actually admit it's not Sean sadly and that's the truth :colone:

Oi stop breaking his heart 🙈💔
I was going to say yes, but then I realised I would never date that user since we live in different countries and I plan to move back to my home country after university, so we would have to break up in the end. :laugh:
Original post by Michiyo
I was going to say yes, but then I realised I would never date that user since we live in different countries and I plan to move back to my home country after university, so we would have to break up in the end. :laugh:

maybe he or she will move back with you :rofl:

you are underestimating the power of love!

Quick Reply

Latest