The Student Room Group

When was last time you had sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by l'etranger
It's pure filth, they ride horses for two reasons. 1) It's basically masturbation 2) it gets them ready for married life where they control a powerful beast with that thing between their legs.

:lolwut:
Haven't had sex for a lil while
Mebbe I'll get on that :colone:

Yeah haven't had sex since I sort of accidentally slept with the best friend of a fwb I had. Fast forward lots of fireworks and several murder attempts, and neither of them ever want to see me again.

Whoops :lol:
Original post by DNA89
It is awkward to meet on a thread like this but nice to meet you bint baladi :smile:

Shokran :heart:
Original post by Ella-keturah
Too long ago 😐

;-)
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Like September. :frown:
I had several chances in October. I didn't take them and my girlfriend got frustrated and left me. Well, she didn't say that was the reason, probably played into it.
(Basically I got lazy with buying condoms. Lol. She was on campus all the time and easily could have herself. We'd only see each other maybe once a week, and I tried a couple of times in toilets when I remembered but the machines weren't working. Still inexcusable and in hindsight bizarre from me, I mean I have a pretty good sex drive so I dunno what was up with me there..)

Man , allow me to tell you respectfully you are stupid haha how can one not have sex because of such a useless reason? Now I know why life is ****ing unfair hahaha you had a girlfriend and you lost it because of being lazy to buy condoms?
november
the time before that was in late may I think
so I was feeling pretty on the edge and willing to **** pretty much anybody that night
and the result was predictable: couldn't really get it up as she wasn't attractive enough -
she sucked, and not in a good way.
Original post by TorpidPhil
16 is age of consent in the UK. Just saying.

That is a reasonable age.
Original post by DerpTwerk
november
the time before that was in late may I think
so I was feeling pretty on the edge and willing to **** pretty much anybody that night
and the result was predictable: couldn't really get it up as she wasn't attractive enough -
she sucked, and not in a good way.

so you when you feel you want to have sex where do you go?
Original post by queen-bee
Shokran :heart:

you should come to Durham by the way :smile:
Original post by DNA89
so you when you feel you want to have sex where do you go?

a nightclub
Original post by DNA89
Man , allow me to tell you respectfully you are stupid haha how can one not have sex because of such a useless reason? Now I know why life is ****ing unfair hahaha you had a girlfriend and you lost it because of being lazy to buy condoms?

Well I can certainly understand your perspective. Wasn't so much laziness as forgetfulness. When I saw her it would be relatively impromptu and I never had any, had we arranged to see each other a few days in advance I would come prepared, but it didn't work out like that most of the time. Physically the sex wasn't really any better than what I could do myself...dunno if that is normal or if she was bad or I was bad, tbh she was always a bit "boring" in bed. I suppose I was taking her for granted and honestly enjoyed it more for the romantic aspects than anything. So that added to why it didn't take top priority in my mind. Plus there was some passive-aggression as she lived really close to a place you can get them for free and nothing was stopping her doing it herself so I didn't see why I should, I guess.
a nightclub

so nightclubs work? I have never been to a night club here
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well I can certainly understand your perspective. Wasn't so much laziness as forgetfulness. When I saw her it would be relatively impromptu and I never had any, had we arranged to see each other a few days in advance I would come prepared, but it didn't work out like that most of the time. Physically the sex wasn't really any better than what I could do myself...dunno if that is normal or if she was bad or I was bad, tbh she was always a bit "boring" in bed. I suppose I was taking her for granted and honestly enjoyed it more for the romantic aspects than anything. So that added to why it didn't take top priority in my mind. Plus there was some passive-aggression as she lived really close to a place you can get them for free and nothing was stopping her doing it herself so I didn't see why I should, I guess.

next time you have a girlfriend, tell me, I will provide you free condoms haha
Original post by RedManc
alright :smile:

Thanks. :smile:

Original post by hezzlington
what for?

It's his birthday. :smile:
Original post by DNA89

for me I have been going to night clubs for 3 and a half years and only a select number of times have I ever got sex from it. 3 times, I think. and on a few occasions even when I persuaded them to come home with me they didn't even get on with it. or *I* didn't even think they were dtf, so essentially it ought to be higher than 3 times. and my friends have had better luck than me. I've also had a lot of times where girls will for some reason desire to snog me all night long in some night club corner but then when I make "the grand proposal for the rest of the night" they say "ohh no I can't I've got work tomorrow" - really *****? but then again, it's not as annoying as getting laid but having a drunken friend walk in on me and sit at my desk refusing to leave, hence ending the session.
(edited 7 years ago)
for me I have been going to night clubs for 3 and a half years and only a select number of times have I ever got sex from it. 3 times, I think. and on a few occasions even when I persuaded them to come home with me they didn't even get on with it. or *I* didn't even think they were dtf, so essentially it ought to be higher than 3 times. and my friends have had better luck than me.

now this was very disappointing
Original post by DNA89

They definitely do, but they're a lot of work and you need to have good chat. I pretty much stopped going "out on the pull" once I discovered apps like Tinder and POF just because they're a lot more effortless, that was a few years ago now though so dunno what they're like nowadays.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending