The Student Room Group

How can I fall in love...

With Statistics 1?
I am genuinely finding it very difficult. I have done many exam questions (of which 90% I have answered incorrectly) and watched innumerable videos online. I have grasped some of the concepts but more times than not, I am unable to answer some exam questions or even understand the question. Any advice would be appreciated....
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
With Statistics 1?
I am genuinely finding it very difficult. I have done many exam questions (of which 90% I have answered incorrectly) and watched innumerable videos online. I have grasped some of the concepts but more times than not, I am unable to answer some exam questions or even understand the question. Any advice would be appreciated....

I did S1 last year and found it extremely boring. However I still got a C in it. What exam board are you doing as I would need to make any advice exam board specific. I did edexcel.
Reply 3
I fell in love with it like a week before the exam, went from a D to a B in a few days
If you're getting 90% of questions you probably don't understand the content well enough. Avoid exam questions for the time being and go back to the book. Learn every chapter inside out and only then, should you proceed to past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Clickbait
Original post by Legend15
If you're getting 90% of questions you probably don't understand the content well enough. Avoid exam questions for the time being and go back to the book. Learn every chapter inside out and only then, should you proceed to past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I appreciate your comment. I've realised that too and so will concentrate more on consolidating my knowledge.
Original post by zayn008
I fell in love with it like a week before the exam, went from a D to a B in a few days

Impressive!
Original post by emerald7770
Clickbait

Never judge a book by its cover...

Quick Reply

Latest