The Student Room Group

Whos got vetting interview dates for raf pti 2017?

Scroll to see replies

I got mine on Wednesday (8th) till Friday (10th).
Original post by Maxb015

Are you on this one? I think there is one more after the 8th, then thats it of this intake of PTi's
Reply 3
no theres a 6th til the 8th inteview and an 8th til the 10th one.
Reply 4
I've got mine tomorrow (8th) until the Friday (10th)
Original post by Becca9595

See you guys tomorrow then ! :yy:
Reply 6
How many people got through on your vetting 8th - 10th? And is there any more vettings to come?
Reply 7
Original post by rashc90
How many people got through on your vetting 8th - 10th? And is there any more vettings to come?

Yeah I have mine on the 6th of march.
Reply 8
Original post by Maxb015
Yeah I have mine on the 6th of march.

I completed mine last week, scored high on the fitness aspects and teaching however only just met the grade, and probably will have to go back in 6 months, too many people are getting long re application dates as in 18 months time. You hitting high 13 on bleep test and over 55 push and press ups.. as that's what they're looking for
Reply 9
Original post by rashc90
I completed mine last week, scored high on the fitness aspects and teaching however only just met the grade, and probably will have to go back in 6 months, too many people are getting long re application dates as in 18 months time. You hitting high 13 on bleep test and over 55 push and press ups.. as that's what they're looking for

Hey, well done, yeah im at 14:5 for bleep and into the 80s for press ups and high 60 for sit ups. Just working on swimming and the 1.5 mile.

How did your presentation go and interview?
Reply 10
Original post by Becca9595

How did you get on? Anyone get through?
Reply 11
I had mine on the 6th-8th. got through. 3.2 over all. good luck all. Anyone know how many more there are? afco said 1 more but others saying 2 more?? any actual confirmation?
Reply 12
Original post by ctayyy
I had mine on the 6th-8th. got through. 3.2 over all. good luck all. Anyone know how many more there are? afco said 1 more but others saying 2 more?? any actual confirmation?

I know there is one 6th of march til 8th (im on it). And 8th of march to 10th
Reply 13
Original post by Maxb015
I know there is one 6th of march til 8th (im on it). And 8th of march to 10th

Sounds good. Yeah 2 more then! Good luck!
Reply 14
Original post by ctayyy
Sounds good. Yeah 2 more then! Good luck!

Hey well done on getting a good score. Did anyone else from your vetting pass? How many have there been and how many more are there?
Reply 15
Original post by rashc90

What was your score if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 16
Original post by Lfc1990
What was your score if you don't mind me asking?

3.2 mate. Yourself?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by ctayyy
3.2 mate. Yourself?

Really confused cause I swear I said well done to you for passing and asked whether anyone else on your vetting days passed lol. I got 3.4. Really nervous.
Reply 18
Original post by Lfc1990
Really confused cause I swear I said well done to you for passing and asked whether anyone else on your vetting days passed lol. I got 3.4. Really nervous.

Or are you rashc90 as well lol?
Reply 19
Original post by Lfc1990

Haha! Confused! 3.4 good score. How many passed on yours?

Quick Reply

Latest