The Student Room Group

I can't make friends..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John10101
I honestly now think you are 12 lmao. What are you doing getting so offended, get a life and stop watching hentai you freak.

I love when arguments get to this stage - when you start to flail at the fact that you don't have a leg to stand on, so you bring non-relevant factors into play. :biggrin: Just shows me I'm right.

I guess you've realised what a piece of **** you are. Thanks for playing. Don't do something like this again.
Original post by Kagutsuchi
Nothing wrong with swearing, actually - unless you mean the overemphasis upon the perceived taboo of swearing.

Swearing is fine but when you start forcing three different words into a sentence, that is overemphasis.
Original post by 152mmOfDerp
Swearing is fine but when you start forcing three different words into a sentence, that is overemphasis.

I've always seen it as a satisfying, humorist form of expression - each to their own.
Original post by Kagutsuchi
I've always seen it as a satisfying, humorist form of expression - each to their own.

Whatever it is, it seems like an overreaction at the number of expletives used in his post.
Original post by 152mmOfDerp
Whatever it is, it seems like an overreaction at the number of expletives used in his post.

He was quoting me. :rofl:

Must be the hilarious **** I grew up on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending