The Student Room Group

Teesside ODP 2017

Has anyone received an offer from Teesside for operating department practice?

Had an interview at the end of January and haven't heard anything back yet.

They did say we would hear back in the next couple of weeks but I just thought I'd ask anyway-
Hi! I've got my interview for teeside on Friday and I'm scared! What was it like? Hope we both get on :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lauraleam
Hi! I've got my interview for teeside on Friday and I'm scared! What was it like? Hope we both get on :smile:

Hello! I had my interview at the end of January and got an unsuccessful a few weeks ago :frown: I failed in one of the criteria!

And the interview was basically a room with 6 different tables and as a group of 6 candidates you went round each table and answered a different question at each one, the questions are mainly scenario ones like what would you do in certain situations etc.

It's not too bad, I fairly enjoyed it and did well on most of the tables apart from one I messed up on due to nerves but anyways, good luck for Friday and hope you get in! :smile:
Original post by R19an
Hello! I had my interview at the end of January and got an unsuccessful a few weeks ago :frown: I failed in one of the criteria!

And the interview was basically a room with 6 different tables and as a group of 6 candidates you went round each table and answered a different question at each one, the questions are mainly scenario ones like what would you do in certain situations etc.

It's not too bad, I fairly enjoyed it and did well on most of the tables apart from one I messed up on due to nerves but anyways, good luck for Friday and hope you get in! :smile:

Oh no I'm sorry, that sounds really tough especially just failing on one? Must be really competitive :frown: I'm absolutely dreading it. Was it like role play or did you have to explain what you would do?
Reply 4
Oh no I'm sorry, that sounds really tough especially just failing on one? Must be really competitive :frown: I'm absolutely dreading it. Was it like role play or did you have to explain what you would do?

Yep it's very competitive apparently. And nope there isn't any role play involved, you just literally explain in words what you would do in that situation. There's 6 questions/tables and it's 6 candidates at a time and yous all rotate around each table until you've been on each one. You spend 10 minutes at each table but it flies by.

Good luck!! Just be yourself, let me know how you get on :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Best of luck, try not to worry! :redface:

If you have any questions or want to chat about anything drop our School of Health & Social Care team a line on [email protected]k or 01642 384110.

Hope it all goes well. :smile:
Original post by R19an

This is sad :frown:, thanks for coming and best of luck with everything.
Hi I have one in like 5 days this feedback was so helpful thanks so much do u also have a 1-1 interview?

Quick Reply

Latest