The Student Room Group

Whos got vetting interview dates for raf pti 2017?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maxb015
Yeah two of us passed it, they said theres 19 so far who have passed and they are looking for top 16 .

Still on more vetting to go

What did you get? Do you know the other guys score?! How **** is the SAPCA lol
Reply 41
Original post by Maxb015
Yeah two of us passed it, they said theres 19 so far who have passed and they are looking for top 16 .

Still on more vetting to go

Well done! What scores you get?
Reply 42
Original post by alex-clare
What did you get? Do you know the other guys score?! How **** is the SAPCA lol

3.2 the other guy was an absolute beast lol sapca was very interesting lol
Original post by Maxb015

So you got 3.2, good score, and the other guy would have scored high too then!
Reply 44
Original post by Maxb015

What the other guy get?
Reply 45
So you got 3.2, good score, and the other guy would have scored high too then!

Yeahh he would of scored very high indeed!
Anyone know of anyone on the last vetting. Literally chewing my fingernails off. Im down to 12/16 now! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Reply 47
Anyone know of anyone on the last vetting. Literally chewing my fingernails off. Im down to 12/16 now! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Where did you get that information from?
Original post by ctayyy
Where did you get that information from?

I worked it out! I got a score of 3.0, and they told me that it put me in 10th place. Then max and other person got 3.2 and higher, so that is going to move me down from 10th place to 12th!
Reply 49
I worked it out! I got a score of 3.0, and they told me that it put me in 10th place. Then max and other person got 3.2 and higher, so that is going to move me down from 10th place to 12th!

Try and relax. I am probably worse than you with all this anticipation! Haha
Good luck everyone!
Reply 51
Good luck everyone!

Yeah good luck everyone :-)
Reply 52
Original post by Lfc1990
Yeah good luck everyone :-)

Scary!! Anyone heard from Afco! Good luck!
Reply 53
Anyone heard anything from AFCO?
Original post by ctayyy
Anyone heard anything from AFCO?

I rang my AFCO. They said they haven't heard anything from the guys at Cosford. More than likely there are a few people with the same score and they need to compare and choose who they want!
Reply 55
I rang my AFCO. They said they haven't heard anything from the guys at Cosford. More than likely there are a few people with the same score and they need to compare and choose who they want!

Yep I'm guessing they are selecting 3.0's I think in all honestly 3.0 will be the lowest. That's my gut feeling. Hard to say! You calling tomorrow?
Original post by ctayyy
Yep I'm guessing they are selecting 3.0's I think in all honestly 3.0 will be the lowest. That's my gut feeling. Hard to say! You calling tomorrow?

Yeah I think there are a load of 3.0s. See what happens. Just going to wait for a call I think
Reply 57
Yeah I think there are a load of 3.0s. See what happens. Just going to wait for a call I think

I spoke with mine today, possible that the results will be available from this weds and if not the latest will be Monday. Rumour has it the start dates for basic and trade training are being pushed back to start later!!
Reply 58
Original post by Lfc1990
I spoke with mine today, possible that the results will be available from this weds and if not the latest will be Monday. Rumour has it the start dates for basic and trade training are being pushed back to start later!!

Seriously?! That's random! Any reason?
Reply 59
Original post by ctayyy
Seriously?! That's random! Any reason?

Some other courses are changing the guy said to me

Quick Reply

Latest