The Student Room Group

Why are my friends being so petty?

Let me get straight to the point. I tell my squad everything, literally everything. From crushes to embarrassing stories to problems (which I hardly ever have). Now the problem is, 3 out of 8, who are in my form class and probably most closest, act as if I'm not even there. They don't tell me anything and when something happens to me they feel the need to interfere.

Why is this happening?
What is their problem?
Original post by Unknownfemale66
Let me get straight to the point. I tell my squad everything, literally everything. From crushes to embarrassing stories to problems (which I hardly ever have). Now the problem is, 3 out of 8, who are in my form class and probably most closest, act as if I'm not even there. They don't tell me anything and when something happens to me they feel the need to interfere.

Why is this happening?
What is their problem?

Its very hard to tell you the exact problem with such little background, you'll have to figure it out yourself.
Never tell anyone everything
Reply 3
They don't sound like good friends, maybe find some new ones or ask them whats good.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Its very hard to tell you the exact problem with such little background, you'll have to figure it out yourself.

But I can't figure it out. Thus the reason why I'm asking
Original post by koira
They don't sound like good friends, maybe find some new ones or ask them whats good.

The last time I asked they made fun of me. I can't just find new friends. They've been friends with me for 3 years If I were to just be friend them I would be criticised
Reply 6
How are we suppose to know?
They are YOUR friends
I can't contain everything
Reply 8
The last time I asked they made fun of me. I can't just find new friends. They've been friends with me for 3 years If I were to just be friend them I would be criticised

They are not worth your time, honestly ditch them. No friends is better than fake ones.

Why is this happening?
What is their problem?

Moved to Friends, Family and Work.
I can't contain everything

Then be selective about who you tell what.
That's because they are not your friends. True friends don't do that. If you are sure you never did anything to upset them or acted some sort of way that bothered them then forget it. It's not fair or good to you. I hope everything gets better. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending