The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

More physically sick than sick 🤧
Original post by GrétaPanna
I'm officially sick of the wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmm. What's the difference? Do you have a certificate to prove it?! Still waiting here too...
Original post by thewinelake
Mmm. What's the difference? Do you have a certificate to prove it?! Still waiting here too...

Because of the distraction I forget to drink or eat, and i'm so nervous that i always f something up around me. I get so lost in thought that i run into things, and am covered in bruises. Sucks.
(edited 6 years ago)
Any news anybody? I phoned them this morning...they said they will give out all the decisions at the end of the day...well... maybe we should wait till 12 o'clock...
i kinda feel like they've already given all the offers they wanted to give and they just wait till ucas automatically rejects us..cause idk, maybe they're too lazy to send so many rejections? lol
Well…but I kno someone who had the interview on the same day as me, but she got her rejection last Friday...poor us...
I got an offer from Bartlett.
I was pleasantly surprised since I bullsh*t my extra essay for the interview and my drawings for the task isn't that high quality with all the egg-shapes I drew for the head and hands.

I guess I managed to get through thanks to the interview.

Anyone who firms Bath and insures with UCL?

Also, I think my UCAS decision deadline is like 8th June??? Anyone got the same thing?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by baiichi
I was pleasantly surprised since I bullsh*t my extra essay for the interview and my drawings for the task isn't that high quality with all the egg-shapes I drew for the head and hands.

Also, I think my UCAS decision deadline is like 8th June??? Anyone got the same thing?

Congrats!!! Was worth the wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toperona
Any news anybody? I phoned them this morning...they said they will give out all the decisions at the end of the day...well... maybe we should wait till 12 o'clock...

I can't even. Honestly: what on Earth is happening over there? :biggrin: WHAT are they doing? I'm not mad anymore, just utterly curious lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Assuming that they did submit their decisions to ucas yesterday, what's the lag between that and UCAS sending email notification to candidates?
They told me through email on tues that they would be deciding over the next few days, not sure which version is right
Original post by baiichi

Congrats! When was your interview?
Any updates for anyone today?

And well done baiichi! When, exactly, did you get the notification?
Just called them now and they said everyone should hear today. When I asked her if she was confident about it, she said "Fairly confident". She seemed extremely confident that they couldn't "forget" anyone....
IMG_8791.JPG
The last time believe in them...
end of game - that's a rejection for me! sad but i was prepared.

congrats to everyone with an offer - you definitely deserved it
Took them seven months to reject me.

Congrats to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bad luck to those that missed out. I'm sure it is likely to be down to luck alone as quality decisions can't always meet deadlines.
Original post by Shanice80
Congrats! When was your interview?

10th of March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending