The Student Room Group

Anyone else feeling a little burnt out this exam period?

But you need your A's and A*s? My life now is just basically sleep, eat and revise.
Original post by Anonymous
But you need your A's and A*s? My life now is just basically sleep, eat and revise.

yep I'm the absolute same I'm absolutely exhausted.
trust me but im only guna get B's
Reply 3
Yes I feel so tired at the minute, I can't wait until the one week off. Although I still have to go into school on some days.
Reply 4
Original post by Sophiegraceb
yep I'm the absolute same I'm absolutely exhausted.

I feel like just not doing anything at all for at least a day.
Reply 5
YAS omg this is me dw you're not alone
I feel like just not doing anything at all for at least a day.

a proper rest is probably better for your exams than cramming anyway!!
A little burnt out would be an understatement. My social life has been non-existent for a good 2 months, and every minute I have away from work or college i'm forced to spend thinking about one or the other.

I'm a mature student, doing a full-time Access course (assignment based), self-studying for an A-level, and working 35+ hours a week to support myself financially.... it's killing me! But there's only a couple of weeks to go now..... I honestly can't wait until the summer, and also university where i'll be able to study my chosen course with out the distractions of work or other courses that i'm only really studying to meet grade requirements.
Reply 8
Original post by Sophiegraceb
a proper rest is probably better for your exams than cramming anyway!!

But I got an exam tomorrow morning. :frown:
But I got an exam tomorrow morning. :frown:

maybe don't do too much revision then. maybe one past paper and thats it
Had my last exam yesterday afternoon. Been 4 months of nothing but hard work, stress and a battle against inadequate teaching/administration so I am glad the course has now ended.

Physically and mentally exhausted.

Revision, revision, spending hours writing essays and ocaisionally a bit of sleep.... the lifestyle of kings :tongue:
Original post by Grim_Squeaker
Had my last exam yesterday afternoon. Been 4 months of nothing but hard work, stress and a battle against inadequate teaching/administration so I am glad the course has now ended.

Physically and mentally exhausted.

Revision, revision, spending hours writing essays and ocaisionally a bit of sleep.... the lifestyle of kings :tongue:

Wish I was done now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending