The Student Room Group

Help me marry a footballer pls

So long story short, I want to marry a footballer. It's not even about being a WAG or the money...professional footballers just turn me on. I'm 20 and have always been told I'm pretty. I'm going to go on a placement year for uni next year and was wondering which country had the greatest ratio of professional footballers (I was thinking spain??) I also wouldn't mind dating guys who are slightly younger (around 18/19)

Serious responses only! I don't want trolls taking the piss. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't respond at all please.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So long story short, I want to marry a footballer. It's not even about being a WAG or the money...professional footballers just turn me on. I'm 20 and have always been told I'm pretty. I'm going to go on a placement year for uni next year and was wondering which country had the greatest ratio of professional footballers (I was thinking spain??) I also wouldn't mind dating guys who are slightly younger (around 18/19)

Serious responses only! I don't want trolls taking the piss. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't respond at all please.

I used to be a footballer..

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2

If it's not the money or being a WAG and getting famous, what's so special about a footballer?
I play football at the local astro turf
i like to dribble round the edge of the box...:emo:
Hi, my name is Mino Raiola. Let me get on the phone to one of my clients, Paul Pogba, to see if he would like to marry a TSRian.
I'd this isn't a troll, then england is probs one of the best places. Ur best chance would be to hang out in a local place that has a really good football academy in it, and just just on the off chance the boy u approach is a super good footballer with a really promising future.
Yeah, you'll find so many Saturday and Sunday leagues all over town. One of them might be interested.
Spain is football mad. I'm sure they'll have the same although they play a lot on the street too
Reply 8
Original post by SGHD26716
If it's not the money or being a WAG and getting famous, what's so special about a footballer?

Their physique, the skill (I love football), just ughh love it. I really don't think its a bad thing seeing as most girls I know get turned on by lawyers, doctors etc
Why? Footballers have small *****
now I ain't saying she a gold digger...
Attachment not found
Reply 11
Come South London, everyone's a footballer.

Spoiler

Original post by Ryanthom100
I'd this isn't a troll, then england is probs one of the best places. Ur best chance would be to hang out in a local place that has a really good football academy in it, and just just on the off chance the boy u approach is a super good footballer with a really promising future.

This is a really good idea! But won't most of them be too young (really don't wanna date anyone younger than 18)
Reply 13
Their physique, the skill (I love football), just ughh love it. I really don't think its a bad thing seeing as most girls I know get turned on by lawyers, doctors etc

But after they retire, even top players lose their physique. Ronaldo (Brazil) and Maradona are examples.
But after they retire, even top players lose their physique. Ronaldo (Brazil) and Maradona are examples.

Rarely..players like Gerrard and Zidane are still smoking hot
Reply 15
Vincent Janssen.

But he's not very good at scoring.
Reply 16
Rarely..players like Gerrard and Zidane are still smoking hot

They're still in coaching roles so get some exercise still.

I'm talking about when they leave football altogether.
Original post by UWS
Vincent Janssen.

But he's not very good at scoring.

Just googled him, he is hot! Wonder if he's single
gold digger on the loose !
They're still in coaching roles so get some exercise still.

I'm talking about when they leave football altogether.

I mean if i end up marrying him, I'm gonna marry for more than just the physique. The physique will draw me in but their personality should make me stay :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending