The Student Room Group

course advice

I am applying to medicine but I don't know what course to choose as the 5th choice. I would like something that base to do with animale(non veterinary medicine) o with environment, but I don't know which One is best to then do an interessing master... also spacial egineering or forensic science would be cool but I don't know if they exist as undergraduate degrees. Some suggestions?
Original post by cost.campo
I am applying to medicine but I don't know what course to choose as the 5th choice. I would like something that base to do with animale(non veterinary medicine) o with environment, but I don't know which One is best to then do an interessing master... also spacial egineering or forensic science would be cool but I don't know if they exist as undergraduate degrees. Some suggestions?

You don’t have to decide now. Get your medicine applications in by the deadline then take until January to decide what to add as your fifth choice.
Original post by PQ
You don’t have to decide now. Get your medicine applications in by the deadline then take until January to decide what to add as your fifth choice.

and could I write a new personal statement? or would It Be the same?
Original post by cost.campo
and could I write a new personal statement? or would It Be the same?

It would be a medicine personal statement whether you apply to a 5th choice now or later. Some universities will accept a new PS for a fifth choice, others wont care. That's the sort of thing you can contact universities directly and ask them about after you've sent off your medicine application and start deciding on your fifth choice
thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending