The Student Room Group

How long does it take Student finance to process a change of university?

When I applied for student finance I originally put down that my firm choice as the university, however since results day I'm going to my insurance. I changed it on the website however it said it could take up to 6 weeks to process, which worries me a little as I move in 3 weeks. Does anybody know how long it normally takes to process this kind of change?
Hi millie6398,

Our processing timescales for Change of Circumstances (CoC's) are currently taking 18 working days.

Thanks
Reply 2
Really hard to take, 18 working days?!
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi Laura how long does a coc takes to process and to remove a block on the account as i was told before it takes 3 working days and now i am being told differently that it takes 20 working days.
Original post by luckmoreangel
Hi Laura how long does a coc takes to process and to remove a block on the account as i was told before it takes 3 working days and now i am being told differently that it takes 20 working days.

Hi luckmoreangel,

To help you better can you tell me what changes are you making to your application ?

Is it a Change of Circumstances form that you sent to us or did you make the changes online?

To give you an idea of the estimated timescales, can you advise when you did this ?

Thanks Rona
Hi I also made the changes online, I was initially going to Lancaster uni but went through clearing and changed my uni. I wanted to know how long it would take sfe to process the change as I am not sure I would receive my money before the 30th sept/1st Oct
Original post by Sunfighter
Hi I also made the changes online, I was initially going to Lancaster uni but went through clearing and changed my uni. I wanted to know how long it would take sfe to process the change as I am not sure I would receive my money before the 30th sept/1st Oct

Hi,

If you have made a change via your online account, this currently takes 20 working days to process.

Thanks,
Duncan.
Hi Duncan , I’m sort of in the same position, I had to change back to my first year. I put the change through online on 29th August. Is it the same timescale?
Reply 8
So far I’ve been waiting for 27 working days
Original post by MRaffill
So far I’ve been waiting for 27 working days

Hi there,

Can you confirm exactly when you made the change? Also, did you do this online?

Warm regards,
Graeme
I changed my University all online on the 15th of September
Original post by MRaffill
I changed my University all online on the 15th of September

Hi, from the 15th September it's taking approximetely 29 working days to review changes and there is due to be an update for you on the 25th October. Changes will appear on your online account here the day after.

Regards, Aisha

Latest

Trending

Trending