The Student Room Group

Do you think he likes me at all/ will message me?

Hey,

I met this guy four weeks ago. We've been on a few dates, drinking coffee and just going for walks. We had lovely conversations, never ran out of topics to talk about. He was also really interested and asked lots of questions.
But things escalated rather quickly. We made out on our second date already. But I felt comfortable with him. He never pressured me into doing anything.
I've been at his place twice and he's been at my place twice so far. However, I only spent one night with him. I stayed the night at his place last weekend. That was also when we had sex. I'm not very experienced, but it was good for me. He seemed to enjoy it too. That's why I'm so confused as to why he hasn't really messaged me since. It was not like he made me leave first thing in the morning, I stayed for breakfast and even much longer. I really thought we had a connection. I like him a lot. It also wasn't like that night was only about sex. We talked a lot, or just cuddled for a few hours, enjoying each others company.
I did message him once, to which he replied that he was quite busy.
What do you think? Is he avoiding me? What reasons could he have for doing so? Do you think that I did something wrong? Do you think I'll hear from him again? Should I message him? (I think I will wait for a few more days and then definitely message him, just to see if he's alright. I care too much about him to just let that go.)
I also met his housemates and he met mine, so it seemed quite serious to me. I'm just so confused.

I'd really appreciate any advice you might have.
Original post by Lucy0797
Hey,

I met this guy four weeks ago. We've been on a few dates, drinking coffee and just going for walks. We had lovely conversations, never ran out of topics to talk about. He was also really interested and asked lots of questions.
But things escalated rather quickly. We made out on our second date already. But I felt comfortable with him. He never pressured me into doing anything.
I've been at his place twice and he's been at my place twice so far. However, I only spent one night with him. I stayed the night at his place last weekend. That was also when we had sex. I'm not very experienced, but it was good for me. He seemed to enjoy it too. That's why I'm so confused as to why he hasn't really messaged me since. It was not like he made me leave first thing in the morning, I stayed for breakfast and even much longer. I really thought we had a connection. I like him a lot. It also wasn't like that night was only about sex. We talked a lot, or just cuddled for a few hours, enjoying each others company.
I did message him once, to which he replied that he was quite busy.
What do you think? Is he avoiding me? What reasons could he have for doing so? Do you think that I did something wrong? Do you think I'll hear from him again? Should I message him? (I think I will wait for a few more days and then definitely message him, just to see if he's alright. I care too much about him to just let that go.)
I also met his housemates and he met mine, so it seemed quite serious to me. I'm just so confused.

I'd really appreciate any advice you might have.

No advice is needed
Reply 2
Original post by paul514
No advice is needed

What do you mean?
Original post by Lucy0797
What do you mean?

Well he either likes you and will message you or you have been used.

Message him again if he’s too busy to send you a simple text that doesn’t just say I’m busy he’s not into you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending