The Student Room Group

How long?

Hi, I just want to know how long it will be until I receive any payments. I sent my declaration form off very late, and it arrived at SFE on Friday the 13th which I know as I sent it tracked. All the other paperwork was does in September. I'm a second year student and I enrolled on my second year course on the 6th of September. Can you give me any idea of the time-frame it will be?
Original post by willg0307
Hi, I just want to know how long it will be until I receive any payments. I sent my declaration form off very late, and it arrived at SFE on Friday the 13th which I know as I sent it tracked. All the other paperwork was does in September. I'm a second year student and I enrolled on my second year course on the 6th of September. Can you give me any idea of the time-frame it will be?

Hi willg0307,

Declaration forms are currently taking 4 working days to scan & process.

If yours arrived on the 13th of October I would expect it to be scanned on Thursday the 19th. The university would then be able to send confirmation of your registration. This can take up to 2 working days to update the payment system.

If your National Insurance number was validated in your first year and day one of the course has passed we would then release the payment to your bank account. The cleared funds would be available for you within 3-5 working days.

Regards,

Stuart
Original post by Stuart SFE
Hi willg0307,

Declaration forms are currently taking 4 working days to scan & process.

If yours arrived on the 13th of October I would expect it to be scanned on Thursday the 19th. The university would then be able to send confirmation of your registration. This can take up to 2 working days to update the payment system.

If your National Insurance number was validated in your first year and day one of the course has passed we would then release the payment to your bank account. The cleared funds would be available for you within 3-5 working days.

Regards,

Stuart

Thank you Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending