The Student Room Group

Cheating.

My boyfriend cheated on me as in kissing another girl and took her out. I can't help think I pushed him to it maybe I was too much maybe he didn't deserve me maybe he went to another girl for peace ?

I gave him a hard time only when I needed to he would tell me he loved me I'm sure he wasn't unhappy? He might of been but I always use to say when I was unhappy. He lost all his money and use to give him money alll the time paid of his debt everything when we would argue I would call him broke he said that hurt him I did apologise we say stupid stuff when we're angry it's just that I was so sick of him coming to me like I'm his mum for money rather than sorting himself out and taking me out once! It was always me.

I dumped him immediately when I found out and he denied it. I think about it 24/7!! I have guilt also.
Reply 1
I'm so scared if he comes back I'll take him back because I'm sick in love with him. I don't think he will though, when I told him about finding out he said I didn't cheat but anywaus we was drifting , I stopped liking you ages ago I got put off by your behaviour
Reply 2
Our relationship was toxic but we loved each other maybe he just fell out of it. I think he cheated not physically though before when things got hard! Everything was fine when he met this girl who I found out about that's why I'm confused? Everything was FINE!!
Hey get your act together
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Hey what do you mean
Reply 5

It's just hard so much happened bad and good in our relationship. I was bad and good to him he was bad and good to me. It's just when he cheated and I actually found out we was in such a good place? So it just makes me wonder
Reply 6
You shouldn't feel guilty for doing the right thing. Cheating is disgusting and you're better off without him.
Hahaha mad you, you've been used there mate
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
You shouldn't feel guilty for doing the right thing. Cheating is disgusting and you're better off without him.

I can admit I was bad and good to him! Same goes for him also. I never once when things got hard cheated never. I think during our relationship he must of cheated because we was fine when he cheated he even met me the next day or two.
Reply 9
Original post by JodieA.xx
Hahaha mad you, you've been used there mate

I thought he loved me he got a tattoo of my face on him.
Original post by Seungy_Han
What did you get in GCSE English?

AHahahahha very good
Look cheating is horrible and shows insecurity and weakness on his part so its not your fault and you shouldn't feel guilty. Relationships go through rough patches and issues but that doesn't mean that someone drifts off so much that they become physical or cheat with someone else.

Also you shouldn't feel helpless and give him chances if he comes back, just cause you think you are in love with him. I had done that too but they never change so its no point. He ended up sabotaging my next relationship which was actually good.

I would say it is very hard initially, but try to get over him by distracting yourself with friends and hobbies. If you are confident and happy with yourself you'll definitely find someone who makes you his only priority.

And still being in love, even though he treated you like ishh at the end, is absolutely worthless and overrated. You sound like a strong capable girl and there's gong to be many more guys who will not be 'put off' with you and will truly love you. Best :smile:
Look cheating is horrible and shows insecurity and weakness on his part so its not your fault and you shouldn't feel guilty. Relationships go through rough patches and issues but that doesn't mean that someone drifts off so much that they become physical or cheat with someone else.

Also you shouldn't feel helpless and give him chances if he comes back, just cause you think you are in love with him. I had done that too but they never change so its no point. He ended up sabotaging my next relationship which was actually good.

I would say it is very hard initially, but try to get over him by distracting yourself with friends and hobbies. If you are confident and happy with yourself you'll definitely find someone who makes you his only priority.

And still being in love, even though he treated you like ishh at the end, is absolutely worthless and overrated. You sound like a strong capable girl and there's gong to be many more guys who will not be 'put off' with you and will truly love you. Best :smile:

Yes I know I did bad things to him and good things he did bad things to me and good things. But this was just out of the blue! I think he might of gave up the relationship time before and that's why he cheated. Some days I'm ok some days I cry some days I feel guilty some days I'm numb. I've never felt this type of way about anyone I just don't know what to do or how to feel. What's normal or what isn't.
Yes I know I did bad things to him and good things he did bad things to me and good things. But this was just out of the blue! I think he might of gave up the relationship time before and that's why he cheated. Some days I'm ok some days I cry some days I feel guilty some days I'm numb. I've never felt this type of way about anyone I just don't know what to do or how to feel. What's normal or what isn't.

Look I know what you mean. I just very recently went through something similar and worse is with him he wants to come back again but I don't want to trust him at all so don't want to take him back but honestly I haven't felt this way about anyone and I had honestly thought we would have worked everything out- but I became really busy and distracted in the relationship and he sort of drifted too far he said but he wants another chance.

But trust me block or mute him from all social media and know that it gets better. Try and have some girls time and talk through your feelings.

Take care, let me know if you want to talk everything out :smile:
Look I know what you mean. I just very recently went through something similar and worse is with him he wants to come back again but I don't want to trust him at all so don't want to take him back but honestly I haven't felt this way about anyone and I had honestly thought we would have worked everything out- but I became really busy and distracted in the relationship and he sort of drifted too far he said but he wants another chance.

But trust me block or mute him from all social media and know that it gets better. Try and have some girls time and talk through your feelings.

Take care, let me know if you want to talk everything out :smile:

Hey I would like to talk what can we talk via ?
Hey I would like to talk what can we talk via ?

If you want to tell me your handle l can pm you? :smile:
If you want to tell me your handle l can pm you? :smile:

What's handle? My username
What's handle? My username

Yup your username? Feel free to pm me too if that works better for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending