The Student Room Group

Which of the weights am I most attractive at?

Hi, I'm just intrigued. Please could some of you (preferably males who fancy females) rank these photos in order of how attractive you find me in each of them (from most attractive to least attractive). Please could you also mention which photos you think I am too big to be attractive to you in and which I'm too thin to be attractive to you in. Also write down which photo you think I'm thinnest in, and which photo you think I'm biggest in. I know it's about personality and stuff other than weight, but I'm doing a study for a research project so no stupid comments please. I'm not doing this for an ego boost. I will post pictures in a minute, and yes, in the picture I don't have a head. :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Nooglepop
Hi, I'm just intrigued. Please could some of you (preferably males who fancy females) rank these photos in order of how attractive you find me in each of them (from most attractive to least attractive). Please could you also mention which photos you think I am too big to be attractive to you in and which I'm too thin to be attractive to you in. Also write down which photo you think I'm thinnest in, and which photo you think I'm biggest in. I know it's about personality and stuff other than weight, but I'm doing a study for a research project so no stupid comments please. I'm not doing this for an ego boost. I will post pictures in a minute, and yes, in the picture I don't have a head. :-)

You still haven't posted your pictures yet.
Reply 2
Original post by itsfantanoooo
They posted 7hrs ago lol are you really that thirsty? My god get a ****ing life you beg

Reminding the OP isn't thirsty.

Mainly here for unanswered threads but thanks for your concern.
Reply 3
They posted 7hrs ago lol are you really that thirsty? My god get a ****ing life you beg

you got rekt

Original post by UWS

think it would be better if OP messaged them to individual
Original post by UWS

Reminding the OP to post pictures of themselves isn't thirsty. Clearly this is a dead thread.
Reply 5
Reminding the OP to post pictures of themselves isn't thirsty. Clearly this is a dead thread.

Not a dead thread (though not entirely sure what a dead thread is), just struggling to manage to attach pictures at the moment. I am still trying! I am seriously bad with technology.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by brownguytorule
you got rekt

think it would be better if OP messaged them to individual

This sounds like a better idea, people comment on this thread if they are willing to take part and I will message them the photos.
Reply 7
I don't know why but I just can't attach the photos with the heads removed! Help!
Original post by Nooglepop
I don't know why but I just can't attach the photos with the heads removed! Help!

use a program like paint to edit the picture and remove the head. Then save them to your desktop. When you want to post, scroll down and there's an option to attach files, click the manage attachments button there. Choose the file then click the upload button. Then scroll to the bottom and click close this window. When you submit your reply the pictures should be attached. :smile:
Reply 9
Thank you
Reply 11
Picture B
@Nooglepop All three of the pictures, to answer the question. :h:
Reply 13
Picture set D
Reply 17
That's all the pictures.
So just to reiterate, please if possible put the photo sets in order from most to least attractive. Also, if possible, answer these questions:
Which photo set is the most attractive?
Am I too big for you to see me as attractive in any of the photo sets?
Am I too thin for you to see me as attractive in any of the photo sets?
In which photo set do I look the thinnest?

As I say, I'm not looking for compliments and I won't be offended. It's a prototype for an experiment for a research project. Thanks :-)
Set G is the most attractive for me. F is unclear, but you get a full picture from G and it's a nice figure :smile:
A is also nice, definitely your thinnest from what I can see but you're far from too skinny there, just a nice weight.
Sets B, D and E are a bit too plump for me.
C is far too unclear to give an opinion.
Reply 19
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Set G is the most attractive for me. F is unclear, but you get a full picture from G and it's a nice figure :smile:
A is also nice, definitely your thinnest from what I can see but you're far from too skinny there, just a nice weight.
Sets B, D and E are a bit too plump for me.
C is far too unclear to give an opinion.

Thank you very much :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending