The Student Room Group

Dont know to do with my life

Just feeling really down and weird. My pet goldfish died yesterday. Just broke up with my boyfriend too. Feeling really sad and lonely. Just find myself sitting and eating all day long. What should I do? HELP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by dr23
Just feeling really down and weird. My pet goldfish died yesterday. Just broke up with my boyfriend too. Feeling really sad and lonely. Just find myself sitting and eating all day long. What should I do? HELP

Aw dont worry, pm me ill help:wink::wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
i have 1.99 mcdooonai have 1.99 mcdooonald voucher i can send u on pm, wht u give me in exhcnage
Reply 3
Ignore the drunken inappropriate comments, it’s common to feel low after a bereavement, even worse sometimes when it’s a beloved pet...and breaking up with your boyfriend is going to be emotional anyway...it sounds like a lot of emotional issues that are happening at once at it’s overwhelming! Eating more is your body’s natural way of coping with the stress of it all...try talking to someone, PM me if you need to x
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Hey dr23,
I am really sorry to hear about this! Don't feel sad or bad about your life but rather find a hobby or something you love to do!
I was in a very similar situation in my second year in university. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and kinda lost contact with most of my friends, which ultimately led me to "ruin" my 2:1 degree. Anyway, as I was saying DO NOT worry or despair! Life is ahead of you and you have plenty of opportunities to be happy and enjoy it! Just go to the gym, watch your favourite movie, go out with your friends and buy a new pet fish haha!
I do hope you feel better!
Feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk more about this :smile:
Wish you the best!
Going through a really hard time aswell :frown: pm me if u want
Reply 6
Its okay life can get rough at times you just need to like try and find ways to surround yourself in positivity or find a good way to get rid of the negative like an activity of sorts. pm me ill always be here for you
I get u fully, my respiratory issues got me down too I got breathing problems gets me deprethed u r dr23 can u fix I’ll compensate generousley
Original post by anonymous
honey if u are in bradford i have takeaway open i give u free food if u depressed always works, food #1 cure. Come to papa g's bd3 7es buy 1 pizza get 1 free & i give u free drink and chips

reported
Why don't you go out somewhere? Spend some time with good friends doing the things that you like!

Staying at home with nothing to do just gives you more time to dwell on what is bad about your life. Go out and keep yourself busy :smile:
anon 1 REPORTED FOR SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

anon 1 reported for spam

anon 1 reported for being mean to op

anon 1 your hurting my feelings you prosterous ****

Original post by anonymous
what is nature of porblem dear can give u d appointment if u need:wink:

anon 1 stop the d is not the problem, you are leave the op aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dw guyss i spoke to op on pm, she much better nw, i garunteed her biting da nose will fix da problem, she agreed to meet up tomz, will let u guyz know how it goEs
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

for earlier post
Reply 15
Had a good long think about this.. Thanks
Reply 16
Original post by Meggy99
Ignore the drunken inappropriate comments, it’s common to feel low after a bereavement, even worse sometimes when it’s a beloved pet...and breaking up with your boyfriend is going to be emotional anyway...it sounds like a lot of emotional issues that are happening at once at it’s overwhelming! Eating more is your body’s natural way of coping with the stress of it all...try talking to someone, PM me if you need to x

Yeah I thought so.. Thank you so much. Helped alot x
Reply 17
Original post by Vallito
Hey dr23,
I am really sorry to hear about this! Don't feel sad or bad about your life but rather find a hobby or something you love to do!
I was in a very similar situation in my second year in university. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and kinda lost contact with most of my friends, which ultimately led me to "ruin" my 2:1 degree. Anyway, as I was saying DO NOT worry or despair! Life is ahead of you and you have plenty of opportunities to be happy and enjoy it! Just go to the gym, watch your favourite movie, go out with your friends and buy a new pet fish haha!
I do hope you feel better!
Feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk more about this :smile:
Wish you the best!

I think you're right to be honest. Wow, sorry to hear about your situation.. Hope everything is good with you too x
Reply 18
Original post by petecoll06
Going through a really hard time aswell :frown: pm me if u want

Aww, sorry to hear about that. Everyone has those times in life I guess we all just have to find a way to get back up off the ground. Hope everything works out for u
Original post by dr23
Yeah I thought so.. Thank you so much. Helped alot x

stop chatting shi t did it balls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending