The Student Room Group

How does it feel to be in love?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angelike1
sometimes it's not even a friend's

thats only when everyones leaving though and the bar staff are chucking any leftovers away

I mean...Are you homeless? Are you struggling for food or?...
Original post by Salt Queen
Lol I'm so serious right now my face is straight af

He said 2 words & u wildin
I mean...Are you homeless? Are you struggling for food or?...

oh **** i've found the solution to homelessness!
Original post by chanel_666
He said 2 words & u wildin

He deserves it. Now tell me have you ever seen grown men sipping off each other.
Original post by Avaia
When you start reading a thread and then get hit by some crazy b***h's posts half way through O_O

Hi 😃
He deserves it. Now tell me have you ever seen grown men sipping off each other.

I've never seen it but I only go to house parties LOL
Original post by chanel_666
I've never seen it but I only go to house parties LOL

Exactly, never seen it. Completely unfathomable. And Idk where he commits this heinous act 😂 seems like at pubs.
oh **** i've found the solution to homelessness!

#Explain
How am *I* the crazy one?
#Explain

homeless man goes to pub - waits for everyone to hit the club - drinks the remaining pints
Reply 50
...Just saying
they be crazy.jpg
homeless man goes to pub - waits for everyone to hit the club - drinks the remaining pints

That's not solving, that's enabling

Now stop drinking off random people!
That's not solving, that's enabling

Now stop drinking off random people!

actually yeah youve got a point
actually yeah youve got a point

:u:
When I think of them, I can't help but smile.
I get nervous around them and constantly think whether or not I've ****ed something up.
When passing her, I sometimes avoid looking at her so I don't seem creepy.
Original post by h333
I’ll know after marriage lol

Probs when you want the best for them, care for them a lot, are patient with them, ready to support them in good and bad times, etc Something along those lines I guess

I believe in love after marriage though so yh

What if you don't end up loving or even liking them though?
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly, I feel like it gets thrown around a lot, but what actually IS it? How would you know you LOVE somebody, not just like them?

I just knew when I loved my boyfriend. It was like my feelings just suddenly changed. I'm lost whenever I'm not talking to him.
love is honestly the most painful experience you will ever get... its not about butterflies and spark, its about being their for each other no matter how angry or annoyed you get and its about dealing with each others annoying habit like being extra jealous or angry or just annoying things
it also means that when you are apart you will feel lost and like an iron fist is crushing your heart and you cant function without them and you are always worried about them and always overthinking yourself and literally everything but you wouldnt want it another way
ps. every relationship is different but most of them basically have the same thing
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous
What if you don't end up loving or even liking them though?

Do you mean after marriage?
Original post by h333
Do you mean after marriage?

Ye

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending