The Student Room Group

Have you ever been sexually harrassed in public?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iqra2159
Did he ran away with your bum?

:facepalm:
Reply 61
Original post by saraxh
:facepalm:

I'm guessing he didn't :redface:
Yup... and I'm a guy.

During one of my nursing degree placements, I swapped numbers with my mentor, because I was going through some Crohn's problems at the time and did so in case I needed to discuss it with him. He proceeded to chat me up via text message. I thought he was taking the mickey, until he invited me back to his "personal gym".

I reported him to the ward manager, and he was suspended, then transferred to another hospital to work. I think he was suspended for a number of months. After a few months, he texted me saying that, because I'd reported him, patients had missed out on valuable care from him, and that my conscience should be guilty as a result. I told him I would contact the police if he texted me again, and I never heard from him again.

Add to this the fact that he was recently married to a woman, and had a young child with her. Nice guy, hey?
Well...Someone groped me but when I turned around they saw how ugly I was from the front and immediately ran away. ;(
I was walking down the street with my mate on a summer's evening and two girls at a bus stop we walked past were on the booze. A bit above average girls in terms of looks, nothing special though. As we walked past they got up and ran after us and stood on either side of us. I was just like "...... you alright, there?" and one started saying I was really fit and asked if she could hold my hand while we walked down the street. I said no cause that's some infant school ****. So she asked if I wanted to f*** her instead :rofl: I laughed and declined as I had a GF at the time. The other one was like "Go on, let's have a four way!" and the other one was saying there's an alleyway just around the corner where nobody will see us.
I knew nothing was going to happen but the thought gave me a semi. This became a relevant fact as the girl next to me doing most of the talking reached into my shorts and grabbed my knob from outside my boxers :colonhash: and started calling me "big boy" :rofl: We were totally being harassed at this point and being groped when I'd said no made me snap, so I shouted "Look, you ****ing s***s, we said no, so how about you just **** off!?!" and the one who groped me got all angry and started kicking me up the arse :toofunny: I told her to stop but she said "or what?" and continued so I shoved her and she tumbled backwards onto some grass. She started shouting that I'd better watch my back, she was gonna get her cousin onto me and all that bollox. At least they stopped following us after that :h:

Chavs, eh...
someone grabbed my bum at a festival but it was too crowded to see who it was- i was 14
Reply 66
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I was walking down the street with my mate on a summer's evening and two girls at a bus stop we walked past were on the booze. A bit above average girls in terms of looks, nothing special though. As we walked past they got up and ran after us and stood on either side of us. I was just like "...... you alright, there?" and one started saying I was really fit and asked if she could hold my hand while we walked down the street. I said no cause that's some infant school ****. So she asked if I wanted to f*** her instead :rofl: I laughed and declined as I had a GF at the time. The other one was like "Go on, let's have a four way!" and the other one was saying there's an alleyway just around the corner where nobody will see us.
I knew nothing was going to happen but the thought gave me a semi. This became a relevant fact as the girl next to me doing most of the talking reached into my shorts and grabbed my knob from outside my boxers :colonhash: and started calling me "big boy" :rofl: We were totally being harassed at this point and being groped when I'd said no made me snap, so I shouted "Look, you ****ing s***s, we said no, so how about you just **** off!?!" and the one who groped me got all angry and started kicking me up the arse :toofunny: I told her to stop but she said "or what?" and continued so I shoved her and she tumbled backwards onto some grass. She started shouting that I'd better watch my back, she was gonna get her cousin onto me and all that bollox. At least they stopped following us after that :h:

Chavs, eh...

Legit thought after she called you 'big boy' you were going to scream 'His name is Little Woody!!!'

That would've scared them off. :lol:
I was on a bus when this smelly fat middle aged guy sat down next to me. He smelled so bad that I couldn't stand to sit next to him. So I got up to move. He just suddenly moved and grabbed my breasts and squeezed them really hard. This was when I was 14. This incident made me decide to take up contact sports so I can learn to defend myself. When I was 19 a similar incident happened. This guy tried to grab my breasts but before he could touch them I punched him in the face. Watching this idiot's nose bleed was very satisfying.
Original post by SGHD26716
Legit thought after she called you 'big boy' you were going to scream 'His name is Little Woody!!!'

That would've scared them off. :lol:

Ah, see, I would have done but I hadn't named him at that point. That definitely would have worked, though :biggrin:
When I was 12, I was walking home from my tennis club at midday (about 15 mins from my house) and some guys in a white van were driving pass. As the drove pass me they slowed right down, opened the window and leaned out a wolf whistled at me - that terrified me...

I've had creepy guys say "hey" and stare openly at my boobs/butt when I walk through town, which I hate but there's nothing i can do about it...
a girl grabbed my ass in public once and when i turned around she was goofily smiling at me like i should be happy and it's a valid way to hit on someone :s-smilie:
A girl slapped my ass in front of my grandparents who were walking about 10 seconds behind me. It's because I'm immortal.
I was wearing my wife beater and a thirsty maiden demanded to grope my muscles
I was in a shopping center with my friend, this group of guys (about 6 of them) walked past us and I felt someone grab my bum. I asked my friend if she has done it, she said no...I felt waaay too offended, I said "HEY, WHO THE DUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK PAST AND GRAB WOMANS BUTTS AND NO ONE IS GOING TO SAY ANYTHING? YOU HAVE NO RESPECT, YOU'RE DISGUSTING... ". The guy I was having a go at looked confused, but it was too late to stop. People were stopping to look what was going on, so my friend was like "enough just leave it alone", we walked in the other direction I was furious still complaining, and she says "it wasn't that guy it was his friend (we knew his friend), he was laughing"...AAA my blood boil when I think about it :angry:
Reply 74
I was
Reply 75
Original post by Obsidiana
I was in a shopping center with my friend, this group of guys (about 6 of them) walked past us and I felt someone grab my bum. I asked my friend if she has done it, she said no...I felt waaay too offended, I said "HEY, WHO THE DUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK PAST AND GRAB WOMANS BUTTS AND NO ONE IS GOING TO SAY ANYTHING? YOU HAVE NO RESPECT, YOU'RE DISGUSTING... ". The guy I was having a go at looked confused, but it was too late to stop. People were stopping to look what was going on, so my friend was like "enough just leave it alone", we walked in the other direction I was furious still complaining, and she says "it wasn't that guy it was his friend (we knew his friend), he was laughing"...AAA my blood boil when I think about it :angry:

In a busy club once I think someone grabbed a girls ass in front of me, she turned round and started shouting obscenities and it seemed like it was directed at me

I remember thinking wtf I haven't done anything!

you really should make sure you get the right culprit before blaming someone.....
had my ass squeezed :colonhash: (sober)
Original post by AshEntropy
Tell me your stories of sexual harassment in public, don't be embarrassed as it's not your fault. This can be anywhere - on the bus, on the train, out in the street, etc. It's important to talk about these things.

I don't know if this counts, but it was still very awkward:

I was sat in the Bus Station, eating my Steak Bake, and some vile 40-50 year old man, clad in tracksuit, with missing teeth, reeking of sweat and booze came up to me and asked "Hey bruv does this bus go to Huddersfield, like?". Now, I instantly became suspicious because this particular bus only goes to Huddersfield and the sign that was right next to me said "To Huddersfield".

I said "Yes, clearly" and he sat next to me - even though there were many other seats around - and started talking on the phone. I thought this was the end of it, but he was talking loudly on the phone and I heard THIS:

"Oh yeah these two guys, beautiful body, starting sucking eachother off in my shower room and I started to **** off to them and they didn't seem to care". "They had a nice ****".

Clearly, he was speaking loudly on purpose and before I could make my escape, he turned off his phone and turned to me and said "Sorry, I wasn't speaking too loudly was I?" and then started to monologue about how he was a football coach and how beautiful these 18 and 21 year old boys were, in a lot of detail. I put my Steak Bake away and stared at this man with disgust, but because I didn't want to cause a scene I just smiled and repeated "Really? Wow."

Thankfully, my bus arrived at the station and I said "I must be going now". He tried to shake my hand but I wasn't touching his semen embroidered hand so I snatched it away and got on my bus.

Needless to say, if anything like this happens again I won't stick to my social conditioning and I'll deal with it my way.

It was a sunny day out and my parents sent me on some errands to get a mop bucket and a mop. i didnt think what i was wearing was seductive or drawing attention in any way shape or form. on my way home, i was cat called by a guy who looked maybe 2-3 years older than me i was 16 at the time. He asked if i used to go to his primary school i said no,he then asked me for my number and i said no in which i then further explained that i need to go he then asked me for a hug and i said yes, he then let his hands wander down my trousers when i tried to puSHED him away he grabbed my ass an tried to touch my boobs at that point i frozee and did not know what to do he then invited me to the park to "chill" when a women told him to leave me alone i then ran home for my life and had absolutely no one to tell WORST DAY OF MY LIFE
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest