The Student Room Group

He wanted multiple wives but doesn't anymore

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
But why? What do you get out of it? I was thinking maybe he thought he would get bored so if I was a 10/10 then maybe he wouldnt have wanted it because you wouldnt get bored if someone was that good looking. Or am I wrong. Can people who are 10s only keep their men happy with just them :frown: god i give up with relationships. I tried but men are just disgusting so Allah cant be angry with me for never marrying right?

A man can potentially father 1000's of children in his lifetime. Sperm is uncostly.

A woman can only give birth once every 9 mths, and that takes an incredible amount of energy on her part, she's also left holding the baby

typical male mating strategy is to mate with as many females as possible

typical female mating strategy is to secure a good quality male who will stand by her and provide for her and her offspring

His religion is offering him a way to mate with multiple females in a socially acceptable way. Given a males natural tendency to "spread his seed" it is no surprise really that he's totally up for multiple wives.

Can a male be happy with a 10?
sure, ...and many are.
but if that male was offered a few more 10's, and everybody was ok with it ..a lot of males would seize the opportunity.

I would be happy with a 10 and not go around trying to "cheat" or anything.
but if I could have more 10's and everyone was ok with I'd probably at least give it a trial.

realistically though i'm not going to get multiple 10's or decent looking multiple wives because the women here wouldn't be ok with. Therefore I wouldn't even suggest it to a potential partner.

Your guy obviously thought you'd be ok with it, or he could convince you as you are muslim.
Original post by ANM775
He knows there are some other muslim men out there with multiple wives ...so wanted that for himself too

If western culture permitted it, you'd probably find a lot of men here too would take multiple wives if the female partners were ok it

Tbf I think women should have the right to as well then, tolerating just 1 effboi is too much of a headache so we should have the option to be with more when we fancy :colone:
Tbf I think women should have the right to as well then, tolerating just 1 effboi is too much of a headache so we should have the option to be with more when we fancy :colone:

lol yes us women get bored too of the same face, I want some variety too :tongue:
so is it possible that he does love me? or is it completely impossible
anyone else?
OP theres no point wasting your time with this guy
Reply 26
could just be lying though to get you to marry him. just because dem feelings are gone, don't mean they can't come back
Original post by Nerry
could just be lying though to get you to marry him. just because dem feelings are gone, don't mean they can't come back

lying about changing his mind about multiple wives or that he loves me?
Reply 28
lying about changing his mind about multiple wives or that he loves me?

lying about wanting multiple wives to get you to marry him. then afterwards if he wants to take a 2nd wife he will, he doesn't need your consent does he? and a lot of men tend to take 2nd wives in private as well.
Original post by Nerry
lying about wanting multiple wives to get you to marry him. then afterwards if he wants to take a 2nd wife he will, he doesn't need your consent does he? and a lot of men tend to take 2nd wives in private as well.

by in private do you mean behind their first wifes back?
Reply 30
by in private do you mean behind their first wifes back?

yes. they keep them secret. i've heard of a few guys who did that
What did I just read?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending