The Student Room Group

What doesn't it mean when ur boyfriend is talking about the future

My boyfriend keeps talking bout us being together and getting married and we're only 14
I'm assuming your title is a type and you meant to say "what does it mean", in which case, considering your age, means nothing. At that age you're feeling very lustful towards one another and it's all exciting so of course you're going to say you'll be with each other forever and get married and have 2.4 children etc. Don't take it seriously for another 10 years.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I'm assuming your title is a type and you meant to say "what does it mean", in which case, considering your age, means nothing. At that age you're feeling very lustful towards one another and it's all exciting so of course you're going to say you'll be with each other forever and get married and have 2.4 children etc. Don't take it seriously for another 10 years.

2.4 children? :colone:
You need to stop what your doing, and grab a Bible.
Reply 4
14? He'll grow up as will you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wired_1800
2.4 children? :colone:

Give or take.
Probably won't get anywhere. You mentally mature a lot in the next couple of years. and realize more what you want and don't want. Chances are he won't fit that bill. But regardless, enjoy your relationship with him anyhow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending