The Student Room Group

Should I message her back or just ghost her?

Was in a LDR about a year and a half ago, broke up (it was messy, she didn't take it well) and about 9months later I messaged her and we got back together. I went out to she her at the end of the summer for a few weeks. She messaged me the other day to say that she was seeing someone else for the past month.

Whatcha think?
Reply 1
It's up to you. Are you jealous about this other guy? If you are then it would probably only end up hurting you if you kept talking to her. If you left on good terms and are "just friends" now then sure, have a chat.
Original post by UWS
It's up to you. Are you jealous about this other guy? If you are then it would probably only end up hurting you if you kept talking to her. If you left on good terms and are "just friends" now then sure, have a chat.

By message her I'm thinking along the lines of "wtf is wrong with you you vermin, why did you **** me over like that?"
Don’t message back. The best revenge is a happy life.
Reply 4
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
By message her I'm thinking along the lines of "wtf is wrong with you you vermin, why did you **** me over like that?"

Should have blocked ages ago if it ended badly. Don't give her any attention whatsoever.
Original post by UWS
Should have blocked ages ago if it ended badly. Don't give her any attention whatsoever.

It didn't 'end', I thought things were normal. She only messaged me yesterday. I was pretty shocked and unsure what to say, debated not replying and blocking. Now debating replying and blocking/ghosting.
Was in a LDR about a year and a half ago, broke up (it was messy, she didn't take it well) and about 9months later I messaged her and we got back together. I went out to she her at the end of the summer for a few weeks. She messaged me the other day to say that she was seeing someone else for the past month.

Whatcha think?

Ghosting her is the easy way out, treat her as you would want to be treated. She was a part of your life for a long time and to end it in a hurtful way is wrong. She should have told you sooner that she was seeing someone new but theres no need to be childish. The best thing you can do is act mature, send a message, leave it on a good note and you will feel so much better for it.
Reply 7

Whatcha think?

Ghosting is rude so I'd just message her back once to let her know that you get the picture and you're out (assuming that's what you want). I'd keep it civil since you don't want it to end up messy again...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending