The Student Room Group

GYG 2017-18 Reach for the A*s...or 9s or...whatever

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by mez_merising
Fri 10th Nov

today was wild right from the beginning. i woke up at the usual time of half six, and me being the idiot that i am thought it was a saturday so i went on my phone for an hour. it wasnt until my sister was getting ready for school that i realised it was friday......after swearing and realising my bus left in 5 mins (my schools an hour away so i cannot miss it) i ran to the bathroom, flung on some clothes and ran ran ran, and im not a fit person. luckily the bustop is only 2 mins away so i just made it!

today's lessons:

B i O L o G y
we got our tests back........i did pretty bad. i got 42/53 = 80% = grade 8. we're gonna go through tests next lesson and we started a new topic on organization and the digestive system

C H e M i S T R y
did some more mole work and how to find the balanced equations from a given mass?? i dunno how to explain it lol

H i S T o R y
wrapped up why the league of nations sucked in the 1920s so we're moving on to why it flopped in the 1930s!

R e L i G I o U s odf e D u C a T I o N
a joke. not to be confused with GCSE rs, been there, done that. we had to discuss 'what is life' just ended up doing chem hw lol

M a T H s
revision lesson. everyone was too loud. panicked about forgetting how to factorise quadratics, realised i just read the questions wrong lmaoo

how's your friday been? and what plans have you got for the weekend? mine are (you guessed it) revision and homework yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also copied this idea from amazing anya, so im tagging some people down below, so go and check them out!!

@cloudbubbles
@A.N123
@Toastiekid
@Nikey
@Fox Corner
@faithoshxo
@Mikos
@laurawatt
@SmartMemoryGirl!
@troubletracking
@BChemGee
@zeusexmachina
@Keslo
@Zuko22

I feel special now :smile:
Original post by faithoshxo
You did amazing in your test! You should be proud of yourself, and you still have time to improve :smile:
Thanks for the tag aswell

no problem and thanks for the advice xx
Original post by Keslo
I feel special now :smile:

you were always super special xxx
(edited 6 years ago)
also procrastinating...
currently at my bros basketball training and trying to complete checklists so i know what to revise but i hateeee checklists :frown: help
Original post by clouddbubbles
also procrastinating...
currently at my bros basketball training and trying to complete checklists so i know what to revise but i hateeee checklists :frown: help

life's greatest question...
how to stop procrastinating!
life's greatest question...
how to stop procrastinating!

i wish i could avoid procrastinating!
one day... one day...

same told myself I was gonna start revising properly for my mocks in Jan, but I ended up watching decades old Oprah videos on YouTube :smile: I’m the definition of a procrastinator :frown: 😂
Reply 168
Tysm for the tag :biggrin: Glad to see you're doing well :smile:
Original post by faithoshxo
same told myself I was gonna start revising properly for my mocks in Jan, but I ended up watching decades old Oprah videos on YouTube :smile: I’m the definition of a procrastinator :frown: 😂

there's too many distractions!!!!
Original post by Mikos
Tysm for the tag :biggrin: Glad to see you're doing well :smile:

no problem!
a mix of procrastinating and writing up maths notes....
7B6FAA6A-F2FB-4A58-A3BE-BE86E4ACFFFD.jpg.jpeg
I've got a History test on Friday....yay
Original post by A.N123
I've got a History test on Friday....yay

whats it on?
Ooo Latin, is that a good subject?

I've got an English Literature test on Thursday about 'A Christmas Carol', which won't go well because English confuses me :s-smilie:
Original post by AJ471
Ooo Latin, is that a good subject?

I've got an English Literature test on Thursday about 'A Christmas Carol', which won't go well because English confuses me :s-smilie:

Latin’s great! All you gotta do is learn the vocal list they give you and the grammar. The vocal list has all the words in the exam so there’s nothing you’re gonna miss out on.

Same I just don’t get English at all!! If someone just gave me the points I’d be able to write them, but idk how to analyse!?
Latin’s great! All you gotta do is learn the vocal list they give you and the grammar. The vocal list has all the words in the exam so there’s nothing you’re gonna miss out on.

Same I just don’t get English at all!! If someone just gave me the points I’d be able to write them, but idk how to analyse!?

Ah cool, sounds good :biggrin:

Yeah, same here!
thanks for the tag! i've got a bio test on tuesday and am doing so many online quizzes right now, x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending