The Student Room Group

Friendship probs

i had a friend who i was quite close and use to do everything together, and these weeks she been ditching me and like found a new friends..and ignored me totally...what shall i do? she does not understand me...or my point of view and does not take me seriously anymore. but now angry at her....shall i cary on ignoring her but i feel bad to do that or shall i forgive her and forget and be friends again. I am so confused!!! or shall i make her relize how i felt?
(edited 6 years ago)
????????????
Reply 2
So you said "and ignored me totally" but then you said "shall i cary on ignoring" so decide who is ignoring who
Talk to her!! If you miss her talk to her!! You will regret if it you don’t
what shall i say to her she doesnt take me seriously
but I dont have any other friend btw my keyboard is not working properly that why the spelling is muddled up...
I don't have other friends,she the only one I had and she th one I get along with but I tried but there nothing common i have with them and its not the same anymore...everyone says im not serious or im werid just beacsue they dont know how to enjoy life and my personality is quite different so do i have to be serious or just sit in the corner all alone and eat my lunch....
Ugh I remember when my best friend started ignoring me and getting way too big for her boots after she got a boyfrend. Find a new friend.
Original post by T0mas
So you said "and ignored me totally" but then you said "shall i cary on ignoring" so decide who is ignoring who

she ignored me first and then i ignored her when she was about to talk to me but im not like that to ignore someone...shall i forgive her?
first she ignored me and then i ignored her...
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by FloralLuxe
Ugh I remember when my best friend started ignoring me and getting way too big for her boots after she got a boyfrend. Find a new friend.

she not that bad u kw,she is good human being ,sometimes she is but sometimes she totally opposite......(so at ur situation,what did you do...)
when i mean totally opposite , i mean lazy,immature ,childish and always leaves me in the state of confusion
???????????????
Reply 13
My friend has been doing this for a while now, ignoring me until her other friends are busy. She’s read my messages and ignored them for 2 days now and earlier she finally answered. I asked if I’ve done anything wrong and she said no and I just acted like it didn’t happen then. It hurts and it’s hard to try and just forget it but she is my only ‘friend’ and when she wants to talk I really enjoy our conversations.
If you really do feel like she’s ignoring you, ask her if you have done anything wrong but not in an angry way. Just keep in mind that if she has made new friends, it’s not much you can do but you still can be friends so don’t make any bad decisions.
when did i i say she dosent care about me , she stands up for me and she not a bad person at all. all i am saying that how can i resolve the problem between us. she my bestie!!!but has unknowlingy does not now she hurt me.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Gabriel2000
she not that bad u kw,she is good human being ,sometimes she is but sometimes she totally opposite......(so at ur situation,what did you do...)

I knew she was going to move to another city after school finished so I just texted her during my exams about how I felt and then she got rude???? lmao. but yeah do what u gotta do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending