The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew' thread

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm a Widnesian and I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there that'd be interested in starting up a k-pop dance crew? I'm totally fine with travelling to Liverpool or Warrington for regular meetups/dance practices. I like the idea of travelling to different cities with a k-pop dance crew, it sounds amazing. Anyone interested?
oh hey! i've been wanting to make a k-pop dance crew, i live around widnes but i don't mind travelling up to liverpool for the dance practices. i'm 14 and also an ARMY, AROHA etc. i'm interested! my instagram is xomolly_.x so let me know when you've seen this :smile:
Moved to Music.
Original post by xomollyy
Hey, I'm a Widnesian and I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there that'd be interested in starting up a k-pop dance crew? I'm totally fine with travelling to Liverpool or Warrington for regular meetups/dance practices. I like the idea of travelling to different cities with a k-pop dance crew, it sounds amazing. Anyone interested?

Hi! I've actually been looking for a kpop dance group for a while now although because of my age (I'm 22) I'd like to find a few more people between our age range because I think it would be quite inappropriate for just us to meet up if you'd like to keep looking? I'll keep checking this thread for updates :smile:
Original post by the_ilirad
Hi! I've actually been looking for a kpop dance group for a while now although because of my age (I'm 22) I'd like to find a few more people between our age range because I think it would be quite inappropriate for just us to meet up if you'd like to keep looking? I'll keep checking this thread for updates :smile:

yeah it's best to keep looking, i'm hoping for more people to come forward as k-pop is rising but i can try and find other forums and ask around, surely there must be people out there in the age range of 14-22 so i'll try to keep you updated if i find anyone! my insta is: xomolly_.x in case you find anyone else too :smile:
yeah it's best to keep looking, i'm hoping for more people to come forward as k-pop is rising but i can try and find other forums and ask around, surely there must be people out there in the age range of 14-22 so i'll try to keep you updated if i find anyone! my insta is: xomolly_.x in case you find anyone else too :smile:

Yeah I'll keep checking and looking for other threads and let you know if there are other people :smile:
i wish this was closer to me but im stuck in london haha

good luck with finding the right people though, there are lots of older fans out there!!
Original post by basicallykaya
i wish this was closer to me but im stuck in london haha

good luck with finding the right people though, there are lots of older fans out there!!

thank you! i wish you the best of luck in finding a group in london! have you been to visit LondonKpopDanceWorks (LOKO)? i went to see them back in july and they do workshops, i sadly can't remember their location but they also have facebook and youtube. i might be visiting them again next year
thank you! i wish you the best of luck in finding a group in london! have you been to visit LondonKpopDanceWorks (LOKO)? i went to see them back in july and they do workshops, i sadly can't remember their location but they also have facebook and youtube. i might be visiting them again next year

yes! i've seen their videos on Facebook! unfortunately though ive never visited a workshop.

these days i kinda want to find a small chill group of people to dance with/ do covers but it doesn't seem like that is a thing around here so i might have to resort to those kind of workshops. was your experience good?
yes! i've seen their videos on Facebook! unfortunately though ive never visited a workshop.

these days i kinda want to find a small chill group of people to dance with/ do covers but it doesn't seem like that is a thing around here so i might have to resort to those kind of workshops. was your experience good?

i only went to visit them because they were organising a housecon hangout for this korean choreographer called bongyoung park from 1MILLION dance studio so i went to see him. i was going to go to one of their workshops but i couldn't stay for long so it'll have to be next year for me. looking from their youtube videos they seem really fun!
i only went to visit them because they were organising a housecon hangout for this korean choreographer called bongyoung park from 1MILLION dance studio so i went to see him. i was going to go to one of their workshops but i couldn't stay for long so it'll have to be next year for me. looking from their youtube videos they seem really fun!

oh wow, i love 1M,, you've inspired me to check LOKO's workshops out again haha
oh wow, i love 1M,, you've inspired me to check LOKO's workshops out again haha

i'm a big fan of 1M so i'm hoping to visit them in seoul someday lol
i'm a big fan of 1M so i'm hoping to visit them in seoul someday lol

me too! hopefully if my uni studying abroad thing goes to plan i'll be able to. fingers crossed for both of us :-) !
me too! hopefully if my uni studying abroad thing goes to plan i'll be able to. fingers crossed for both of us :-) !

considering i'm still in high school i still have to wait, i have my fingers crossed for you at least!
considering i'm still in high school i still have to wait, i have my fingers crossed for you at least!

im still in my last year of school education myself but thank you! and if you ever make a kpop dance crew and need any type of online support lemme know and i'll be your virtual hypewoman haha
im still in my last year of school education myself but thank you! and if you ever make a kpop dance crew and need any type of online support lemme know and i'll be your virtual hypewoman haha

tysm! i'll be the same for you lol
Yeah that’d be so cool sort of like BTS 🔥
Original post by Zaynabx3
Yeah that’d be so cool sort of like BTS 🔥

yeah! assuming you're an ARMY too?
Have moved this thread to music, it is a proper place than sports and thus suits better here. :smile:
Original post by awesomelyme05
yeah it is

May I join?^^

Quick Reply

Latest