The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
"objectively"

Do you disagree with my assertion that ds is indeed the best sex position?
Original post by Luluroo
I'd love to know what the appeal is too cos peen in the pum pum is ****in disgusting to me, ITS AN EXIT

Wrong terminology I believe. :rofl:
Reply 22
Original post by Luluroo
I'd love to know what the appeal is too cos peen in the pum pum is ****in disgusting to me, ITS AN EXIT

Pum pum means pussy
Original post by slade p
Pum pum means pussy

Turn the p upside down then
Females are essentially just three holes.

So may as well use every crevice ya know.
I don't personally care for it, and can't really empathise with those who do, but equally others' consensual bedroom escapades are hardly my purview; so frankly, who cares?
Original post by stormeranna
I don't really understand why it's appealing and would welcome a genuine explanation out of curiosity

Because it's not where nature intended for it to go in or indeed for anything else to go in, and is in fact wence something that is universaly reviled exits, which makes one imagine that it would feel figuratively dirty to put it in there, which would be an added thrill. I think it's promixity to the correct hole makes it particularly tempting, because it's as if it is presented as a second option, the left hand path. The temptation becomes amplified as the girl becomes prettier or more innocent because of the greater contrast between her immaculateness and the sense of impurity of the act.

Has my explanation been comprehensive and candid enough for you?
Seems dirty
It's really tight, it feels really intimate as you can spoon at the same time.

For some it is a stepping stone to batting for the other team.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Quantex

For some it is for some a stepping stone to batting for the other team.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Doesn't your dick just smell of **** after? :/
I find the thought of it rather revolting and it sounds painful. Vaginal sex was painful enough first time round:rofl: If the guy I like wanted to try, I would probably let him but I'd feel worried about it. I think I'd rather keep the two holes separate.
If you can do it to one then you can do it to the other. Its the same part nothing different about not even whay comes out of it
p0rn just makes it look appealing thats why they want to try it

Spoiler

Rimming a (clean) butt is definitely a pleasure. I'd actually say my girlfriend gets off from oral quicker on her backdoor than her front.
No appeal whatsoever to me.
Original post by stefano865
Females are essentially just three holes.

So may as well use every crevice ya know.

Torn between looking a bit like :eek: and thinking along the lines of :blah: and :doctor:
But then I saw :fuhrer: and I imagined actual Adolf, and I wondered whether he'd agree or not (idk why man)
Part of me finds what you said hilarious, and I'm all like :youbetcha:
But largely, I think this is you at the moment: :titan:
Reply 36
Ah it's nice with Muslim girls cause- unlike most girls- they actually clean their arses.

But here's the issue, you don't actually get to **** them.

Edit: wait I just realised that every Muslim girl I talk to has a clean ass.
Torn between looking a bit like :eek: and thinking along the lines of :blah: and :doctor:
But then I saw :fuhrer: and I imagined actual Adolf, and I wondered whether he'd agree or not (idk why man)
Part of me finds what you said hilarious, and I'm all like :youbetcha:
But largely, I think this is you at the moment: :titan:

:K::K::K::K::K::K::auto::auto::auto::auto::bl::bl::bl::bl:
My boyfriend says it feels like vaginal sex. I personally hate it.
As a women I have to admit that it is good fun. Especially if your man plays with your clit.With regards to how clean it is if the girl is clean and washes properly there will be No secretions left.I will be honest I enjoy starting with normal sec and finishing with some rough hard anal

Latest

Trending

Trending