The Student Room Group

Only one predicted grade?

Hello, my teacher only has one field to type in predicted grades. I'm not from UK.

Basically I have one qualification with 18 modules (subjects) but she only has one text field to insert grades. I don't know what to do. I marked them as pending and set the correct date
Reply 1
The one field will be for an overall grade for all the modules, unless these are counted as singular grades there should only be one. It makes it easier for Universities to see the overall grade. If needed contact UCAS (if applying through them) and they should be able to help :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by beckyxox
The one field will be for an overall grade for all the modules, unless these are counted as singular grades there should only be one. It makes it easier for Universities to see the overall grade. If needed contact UCAS (if applying through them) and they should be able to help :smile:

Thanks for answering. But there is a problem with this.
We have our own countries' private forum and people were complaining last year that university of Edinburgh refused to accept students because they only had one predicted grade for the whole qualification.
Reply 3
Original post by RJyay
Thanks for answering. But there is a problem with this.
We have our own countries' private forum and people were complaining last year that university of Edinburgh refused to accept students because they only had one predicted grade for the whole qualification.

I would call whoever you are applying through and ask why there's only 1 field. Or contact the universities and tell them that's all you could enter and you will send them all your predicted grades.
Reply 4
yes please call / email them to ask about your situation and you could probably send it seperately :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by fifi.a
yes please call / email them to ask about your situation and you could probably send it seperately :smile:

I asked them on facebook and they told it to write it in the reference letter. But it was already too late because my teacher decided to send it with only one grade. If universities ask for more details, I'll be sure to send them.
The same thing happened to me! I’m applying from Portugal. I contacted the universities asking what I should do and so far two out of the three have responded
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by fatimachampsi
The same thing happened to me! I’m applying from Portugal. I contacted the universities asking what I should do and so far two out of the three have responded

I just received a request from University of Edinburgh to send them predicted grades with teacher's signature on their system
That’s the one uni that hasn’t replied to me 😅 I’m glad to hear that they do contact us of something’s off
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending