The Student Room Group

"Where will you spend the most time during the academic year?"

Hi, so I applied to SFE this morning and for this question I just picked university. However, I'll be doing a degree (midwifery) which is 50% time in placement. Should I have selected work placement for one or more of the terms? Would it make a difference to what I'm eligible? I'm a little concerned, even though I rang this morning and the lovely woman I spoke to said it can be changed if necessary, I'm just a little concerned it may affect my loan? Can anyone offer any help/adivce?
Original post by Char_
Hi, so I applied to SFE this morning and for this question I just picked university. However, I'll be doing a degree (midwifery) which is 50% time in placement. Should I have selected work placement for one or more of the terms? Would it make a difference to what I'm eligible? I'm a little concerned, even though I rang this morning and the lovely woman I spoke to said it can be changed if necessary, I'm just a little concerned it may affect my loan? Can anyone offer any help/adivce?

Hi Char,

If you are studying an NHS course we will be aware that part of your course will be in a hospital or placement . We would be able to check your course details when we assess your application. And you loan amount will be assessed based on this information when your application is assessed.

Thanks

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending